Chapter 16: Soap and Bubbles

Campaign periods for new student body officers are happening and Maggie is running for President, as a very supportive Bestfriend I help out with the distribution of flyers, pins and mostly the freebies.

"Here! Please Vote for Maggie for President. Harrison for the Win!" I hand out to students repeating it each time.

"Give me one" Chace demanded, his palm towards me.

"Vote Maggie for President" I slap the flyer onto his palm with a forced smile.

"Thank you, Cathy!" He winks before leaving. In my frustration, I crumpled one flyer for a release on my hate for Chace.

"What now?" Maggie stands beside me, hands rest on her waist.

"Chace Wayne happened" I answered, throwing the crumpled paper at the trash.

"Was that!" She pointed to the flyer.

"Nope!" I pushed her to the other side of the hallway to continue giving out the flyers.

****

"Oh my Gosh!" Amy sitting next to Maggie, opposite to my seat "Look!" She has a flyer of a car wash.

"Car wash" I stated the obvious.

"But not just an ordinary Car Wash" she waggles her index finger "It's the football's Car wash" she has a grin up in her ear

"Oh my gosh!" Pheobe squealing, I roll my eyes for I know where the conversation is heading "Does it mean a lot of hot wet shirtless football player?"

"Yes!" Amy eagerly nodded "We are going!" She stated

"How I love to but can't" Maggie bites her lower lip "I have to prepare for the debate"

"It's fine! I'll just send you some photos" Amy said all smiles.

"Be sure to do so" Amy and Maggie squealed together.

"Shhhh!" I sounded with index finger over my lips "Aren't you ashamed? People are looking and you sounded like a choir of singing rubber duckies"

"Who cares! Okay, it's at 3 pm so we still have time to retouch make-ups" Pheobe putting out her powder.

"You all have boyfriends if you all forgot" I bitterly asked.

"Don't be a killjoy Cass! Were only looking and no touching" Amy smirking.

"Whatever! I'm not going anyway" I said sipping my Frappe.

"Why?" Pheobe asks.

"I have somewhere important to be"

"In bed with popcorn and Netflix? You are coming with us. Even if you like it or not" Amy said with authority.

I'm telling you, you shall not make Amy upset. She can be really scary.

"Okay!" I have my hand up in surrender.

"Great!" Amy claps her hands.

****

I sat on the hood of my car crossed arms looking at Pheobe and Amy drool over the half baked football players washing Amy's car. I put out my phone to take a picture of the two to send to Maggie, as I tap the button for the shot Chace pose in front, so instead of it being Amy and Pheobe I've got a picture of Chace.

"I won't charge you for that" he said sitting next to me, taking my phone "I look hot there"

"Oh my god! You're such a narcissist!" I took my phone and shove it in my pocket

"They said to love yourself, I just love me" he flips his imaginary long hair

"Whatever!" I roll my eyes at him

"So, why aren't you over there with your friends?" He gestured to Amy and Pheobe, giggling over the football washers

"Not my kind of scene" I simply shrug

"Then what is your kind of scene?" He stretches his arms, showing off his biceps from his shirt he was wearing, making me swallow

"Netflix" I diverted my gaze before he can notice

"You girls love that so much, those cheesy movies that make me gag. Elk!" He said with a disgusted face

"What about you guys with your Xbox and skateboard! You think you're so cool but in reality, you all seem to be childish" I turn my head away from him

"I don't play skateboard" he said

"I don't care! Why are you even here? Why don't you help out over there" I push him off my hood

"Cathy, you can just say that you want to see my body wet. I'll be happy to comply" he winked and took his shirt off, then threw it at my face

"Bastard!" I yelled as he went running to his teammates after blowing me a kiss. The smell of his perfume lingered on his shirt and it actually smelled really good.

"Cassie!" Amy gesturing me to come over to them. I shook my head no, making her march towards me "Come on!" She dragged me towards Pheobe who was biting her lips looking at Robi's ass, this girl.

"Oh Hi Cass!" Pheobe said without taking her gaze away from the ass

"Miss me already?" Chace said smirking, his body was already wet from washing. Even though I hate him, he really is hot when wet.

"Go back to work Wayne!" I shoo him away. When I thought he was already gone, I was splashed with water. "WHAT THE HECK!!" I shouted at its contact, Chace was laughing behind another car "CHACE!" I took a bucket of soaped water and splash it at him "Nice hah?" He wiped the bubbles off his face.

"Nice?" He was starting to walk towards me

"Y-yeah" I was laughing and didn't mind him

"Really?" I nodded in response still laughing. He captured me into his arms, hugging me making me soaked from his wet bare chest. I tried to escape but his grip on me was too tight.

"let me out!" I stomp on his feet, he groans in pain hopping on one foot like a mad bunny

"CATHY!" he yelled looking at me, I stick a tongue out at him "I will get you!" He started running towards me and I kicked a bucket to stop him as I run for my life, then a bubble car wash fight bloomed and everyone joining in.

****

"How much did you get?" I asked toweling my hair dry

"I don't know" he shrugs "But I did have fun" he smally laugh as he remembers the fight and how their Coach got into the middle stopping everyone but he got soaped in instead.

"Yeah! I had fun too, tho my clothes are soaking wet" I gestured to my clothes

"You could have just taken it off" he said looking at my now see-through shirt "Pervert!" I covered my chest with the towel

"As if there is anything else to see" He said smirking being his jerk self again

"Asshat!" I hit him with the towel

"Cute!" He pinches my cheeks

"I'm not a dog nor a pig!" I slap his hands away, I rub the cheeks where he pinched "It hurts"

"You're cuter than a dog or a pig" he said winking at me before walking away. I felt my cheeks flushed and I slap both my cheeks to cover it.

Why am I turning red? am I really having a crush on him?