Chapter 24: Boys Like Girls

"Hi Cassie!" One of the students greeted me.

"Hi!" I smiled and greeted her too though I didn't know her. Its weird people became too nice for my comfort.

"Hey Miss Popular!" Pheobe said as she joined me to walk.

"Miss Popular?"

"Oh come on! Don't act like you haven't noticed your fame already" she thrust her thumb to the students who greeted me.

"Well"

"Hush, you're coming tonight at Amy's house for a slumber party right?"

"Shit! Totally forgot about that but I'll be there" I assured her.

"You better" she points a finger at me with furrowed eyes.

"I promise!" crossing my heart.

"See you then" she waves goodbye as she saw her boyfriend came to view "Where are you heading?"

"To my boyfriend, he wants me to watch his football practice this afternoon" I glance at my watch, the practice starts at 4 pm.

"I wouldn't want to lose your best girlfriend award, so Go!" she winks as she teases.

"Funny!" Faking a laugh making sure she knows.

"I'm just kidding" she saw her boyfriend waiting by her locker "The Prince awaits" she blew me a kiss before walking towards Bryan.

"Bye!" I wave at her boyfriend Bryan as a Hi, he smiled in response.

****

"You should go rest now" I said as he yawns in my bed as I was zipping the bag I'm taking to the slumber party.

"I'm not sleepy yet and I'm still going to take you to Amy's" his voice was a bit huskier than normal, it sounded sexy.

"I can get there by myself" I sat next to him "I know you're tired, you have to go rest and get some sleep, you still have early practice tomorrow"

"But-"

"No buts" I put a finger over his mouth to stop talking "Just walk me to my car, so you can now rest"

"Fine" he sighed.

"Okay, now get your cute ass up my bed" clapping my hand to hurry him up.

"I know you like my ass long before" he smirks.

"Don't flatter yourself too much" I made my way to my door, as he follows.

***

"Heeeeeeeeyyyy!" As I drop my bag at Amy's room.

"Biiiitttttccchh!" Amy twirling her feathers on me.

"Get that thing away" I pushed it away it gives me sneezes, she laughs and mocks me some more "Amy!"

"Fine" she sticks her tongue out.

"Look what I got" Maggie has 2 ice creams on her hands.

"Yes!" We all acted like little girls as we saw the ice cream, as we enjoy the ice scream Maggie brought we talk about boys.

"I can't believe we all have boyfriends" Pheobe squealing.

"I can't believe she's with Chace Wayne" Amy pointing at me.

"Shut up Amy!" I said hitting her on her arms with the handle of my spoon slightly.

"Don't worry I ship you two." she winks at me "Chassie! Chassie! Chassie!" Maggie and Pheobe joining Amy in her craziness "Chassie! Chassie!"