Chapter 10: Splash of Foolishness

This story is COMPLETED but I'd still want to hear from you. Please vote and comment. I always reply to them every chance I get. Please?

Copyright © zylgnagnaba 2013

After the girls and the boys have made up, Eleanor and Perrie, not surprisingly, decided to move and stay with their boyfriends already. Louis and Zayn are very much happy about that, of course. That leaves me alone in the cabin. Well, after all, I was forced to stay with Harry as well. The boys helped us pack and move to their respective cabins last night.

I regret to admit that I felt jealous about the cabins that Louis reserved for us but we failed to enjoy because of the drama, because the cabins are high-ends and more beautiful and inviting than what we forced to take. It was more like a villa. Meaning, we have the place for our own. We have a swimming pool situated at the middle of the interconnecting cabins. We have our own kitchen, dining area, recreational area which has a billiards table, gym, Jacuzzi and a whole lot more. I loved it the very moment I stepped in and laid my eyes on it.

I slowly get out of bed and walk towards the window. The white curtains sway as the wind blows through it. The glare from the sun makes me feel like it’s going to be a great day.

The kiss for the first time with Harry flashes back to my memory. I can still feel the soft texture of his lips on mine. I peck my lips at the thought. I made it clear last night to him that we’re just going to kiss whenever we’re forced by valid situations. Not when we’re alone together, only when duty calls.

I peek outside the window. The cool, fresh air fills up my nostrils and brushes the little hairs on my skin. The ray of the sun strikes my face as well, just a little dose of Vitamin D. I look straight to the swimming pool and then I see Liam, sitting by the poolside alone, looking down and dipping his feet to the water. Suck deep into his thoughts, probably meditating.

“Hey!” I nudge his left bicep and scoot next to him. Dip both of my feet on the water as well.

“Good Morning.” He grins at me

“I’m drowning.” I mutter.

He chuckles and peers at me, “You’re drowning?”

“Yes. Your thoughts are so deep. I can’t swim any longer.” I chuckle.

“You’re so funny, Valerie. Thanks for that.” He snickers.

“So, what are you thinking?” I ask him.

“Nothing much.” He sniffles. “Listen, I know you and Danielle already talked and …”

“Yeah, we did.” I retorted. “Eleanor and I visited her the other day. We had a serious talk but she didn’t really go into details.”

“How was she?” He asks while his eyebrows cross together.

“She seemed pretty happy. But I doubt that. You still love her, do you?” I chuckle.

“Yah. Well, it won’t fade that easily.” He curls his lips and look down to his reflection on the water.

“I don’t get it.” I sniffle.

“You don’t get what?” He peers at me again and smiles.

“You exactly said the same thing. She still loves you and you still love her. I’m confused.” I pressed my lips together and shook my head dramatically, “You know, someone told me before that if you love someone, no matter what, you will do everything to stay together. You will fight for what you feel.”

He snickers and says, “You know, you remind me of someone.”

“Really? Who? Is she beautiful like me?” I ask jokingly.