Chapter 11:Laugh Out Loud

HELLO! Sorry, I had a writer’s block after the surgery so it took a while before I could update. Anaesthesia really does affect your memory. Bummer!  But here it goes for the sake of the more or less 40 people who read my story. HAHA

This chapter is solely dedicated to @ashesoftheinnocents for being one of the first two people who wrote one good feedback on my story. Thanks babe! Xx

Enjoy reading!!!

*****************************************************

  Copyright © zylgnagnaba 2013

Yawn! I flutter open my eyes, stretch my arms sideways and accidentally hit Harry’s fragile face on my left side.

Oops! I immediately withdraw my arms and cover my mouth hoping he wouldn’t wake up. Oh yeah! Harry is such a heavy sleeper, I remembered. Plus, he’s too drunk to even move his eyes. The boys sure did have a great time last night because they aren’t bothered about driving.

I checked my phone. It’s already 9:15 in the morning. He’ll probably wake by eleven. And so I bolt out of bed and go ahead to peek through the window of our cabin. There at the patio, I found the four lads sipping their coffees while Perrie and Eleanor massage Zayn and Louis’ head out of pity due to their hang-over. Niall sits alone at one of the recliners, rubbing his own head and looking tediously at the ground, grumbling to himself. Liam, being not that of a heavy-drinker, enjoys himself by eating a sandwich. The whole clique is already out, while Harry and I are still inside our temporary dwelling place.

Ting!An imaginary bulb lights up on the right side of my head. A mischievous idea tickles me from the inside that causes me to giggle at the thought.

I scamper to the opposite side of the bed where I spotted my suitcase and search for my pink nightgown. I pull it out and then grab my sky blue duffel bag where I packed some of my personal stuffs including a set of make-up.

Great! Harry is lying flat in the bed. Even the situation agrees with my evil plan. BWAHAHAHAH!

I hop up to the bed carefully beside his shirtless body with those hideous tattoos sticking out that are literally pricking my eyes out. Whoever said he looks good with these murals? He looks … Ahh! Doesn’t matter.

I attempted to shoot his head into the hole of the lingerie. Carefully, I also slip both his heavy arms to either of the shoulder straps and pull down the thin fabric to his body underneath the blanket. If I remove the blanket in the process, I might wake him up. It isn’t so easy but I did it.

I am halfway through. I snicker quietly and open the make-up set that was on top of my pillow. I take out the brush and lightly dab a foundation all over his face. It’s amazing how he can’t be disturbed in his sleep, no matter how you tickle him with a make-up brush. Next, a violet eye-shadow on both his eyelids and a puffy red blush-on on either of his cheeks. Now a make-up wouldn’t be complete without lipstick, right? So I picked a shade of dark blue to paint his thin and a bit dry lips. With the finishing touches, and a big mole using black eyeliner on the upper side of his lips, I’m done. Voila! My masterpiece.

I hop off the bed quietly. I stack away all the evidences; I mean all my stuffs and tip-toed outside with the phone in my hand.

I head towards the other boys and girls who are all gathered in the metal round table, already eating breakfast.

“Good Morning, everyone! Isn’t it a beautiful day?” I greeted cheekily and sigh dramatically while spreading my arms out wide.

“Morning, Val!” They greeted back simultaneously.