HAHAHA xD

hey guys how are you all doing?

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR THE LONGEST TIME!

as you all may know, the Philippines got hit by a supertyphoon Haiyan (bummer), so there was no electricity for almost a month I could cry. Huhuhu

i guess you all heard what happened here, there were a lot of people killed. everything was just crazy. i only see those in the movies but to witness it in reality, gosh! idek what to think. but anyway, don't worry. my family and I are safe, thank God for sparing us. and thanks also for the people who helped in the relief ops, donating their money, time and effort for all of us to get through this tragic event. Our place is slowly going back on track. And we're all smiling despite what happened. That's what we are. We always see the positive side of every obstacles. Anyway, these challenges would only make us stronger. Right?

But here's the sad part though. Please don't get mad at me.

i'm really really really sorry...

i hate to break it to you but...

I AM NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR AWHILE!

*people throw tomatoes*

PLEASE GUYS, RELAX! HEAR ME OUT.

it's all bc I have a big exam coming on January 26. it's a National Exam and I have to pass it. So in order for that to happen, I have to prepare for it. i have to study harder and harder. So please pray for me too.

Here's a silver lining though, I have two chapters ready for this story. i wrote it on my notes and if I ever got the time to word process them on the computer, I will surely publish them immediately. So you have to wait for it, okay? Remember, PATIENCE is A VIRTUE!

That's all! God bless all of you.

Love,

Glyz <3