1:A Fish Fight

"Ahhooooah...mmmph" I murmured to myself in my sleep, I felt someone nudging me and I opened my eyes. Everything was blurry at first but I gradually made out my friend Stardust.
        "Will you wake up already you useless reptile!!!" Stardust said amused and annoyed,"The queen wants some kind of food from you and me so we might as well go hunting!!!!"She said still yelling, it wasn't even dawn yet.
     "Alright alright I'm up I'm up...*yawn* kind of anyway." I chuckled. I looked around and saw Firestorm, everybody else must be out hunting. "Alright where you wanna go I?" I said stretching like a cat."Because I was thinking over the ocean, maybe we can find a dolphin or a whale?"
      "I guess so, I don't have any better ideas." Stardust answered her beautiful purple eyes shimmering and her dark purple body,well dark as ever.
     "Alright let me just get cleaned up first then we can leave." I said looking at my filthy paws. "All this dirt is trapped underneath my claws and it's really annoying me."
     "Ok, but hurry up!!!" Said Stardust as I ran out of the cave and to the pond. I started drinking some water when I heard a noise behind me, I rose my head and saw Stardust I looked away and walked into the water. I found my cleaning rock and started scrubbing my paws against it. You see a cleaning rock is usually a good sized rock underwater that we bite to sharpen and clean our teeth, we do the same with our claws.
       As I was cleaning my paws I started thinking about Stardust, she wasn't mean but rather, protective I guess. She was a sweet girl at heart and I know that. I was hardly ever seen without her. She isn't even nice to Pheonix, granted he could be annoying some times but he was sweet, I wish everyone would stop calling him Useless...my train of thoughts ended when I heard Stardust yelling angrily "CAN WE GO NOW!!?"
      "SURE!!!!" I yelled back suddenly I saw a fish, I froze. My eyes following it without moving an inch. Suddenly I struck and it was dead. I picked it up and realized how juicy it was.  Stardust would love this. I thought, then I realized the way I would give it to her. I went under the murky water and circled around the pond not taking a single breath until I was at the little pool exactly behind Stardust. I quietly got up and took a deep yet quiet breath, the fish still in my mouth.
      "Pegasus where did you go!?" She yelled, still looking at the pond. I flung the fish in the air and used my tail to wack it. She turned but it was too late the fish hit her square in the face.
       "BREAKFAST!!!!!" I laughed, I laughed so hard I fell onto the ground. Tears were streaming down my face so everything was a bit blurry but I could still see her expression and it made me laugh even harder, she looked as mad as the queen herself. Suddenly a delightful yet slimy smell hit my nose. I opened my eyes fully to see Stardust had thrown the fish!!! I was about to throw it back when Firestorm came outside, awoken from the commotion I guess, and started yelling, clearly annoyed.
      "Stardust!!!! Pegasus!!!!! What is the meaning of this!!?"  He yelled.
        "Hey Firestorm, ever heard of playing?" I said sarcastically.
       "That fish is food and we do NOT play with our food do you hear me it's a DISGRACE!!!!" He said still yelling. I realized in that moment what he meant and I instantly felt terrible.
     "I-I'm sorry, I forgot..." I murmured, slightly ashamed. He flew off somewhere, to go hunting and cool off I guess. "S-sorry Star..." I said turning around to face her.
    "It's ok, but don't loose your spunk now!!!" She said gulping down the fish,"RACE YOU TO THE OCEAN!!!" With that she took off and I went right after her. *sigh* it was good to see Star's childish side sometimes. I thought before speeding off after her.