13:Gone

I woke up to feel Fire's wing wrapped around me again. It had been a few days since I had dropped off the yak with Fire. Now I slept in his cave on a regular basis. was had a few dragons gossiping about us but I didn't care that much. I then opened my eyes to see it was dawn. I yawned and let out a small whine.
I then sled gently from under Fire's wing and headed out of the cave. I glided down and headed for a drink of water. Today was cold and chilling. There was a crisp air and some firm snow on the ground.
Once I finished getting water, I headed over to a rock that was in the sun. The rock was cold, yet I felt slightly warm on it. I thought about heating it up with my fire, when Star came out. I looked up at her, and she looked at me. She drank some water as well and headed over to me. I moved a bit on the rock and gave her some roo to lie down with me.
"Want to go hunting?" she asked. I looked at her for a moment before deciding.
"Sure," I said "where do you want to go?" I asked casually.
"I don't know, what about you?" she asked.
"Um, well I guess we could go and see what we could find over the ocean."
"Alright then."
So I lifted my wings and took off, Stardust trailing closely behind. We flew off to the ocean as fast as we could. I eventually slowed down and so did she, until we came to a casual speed. We were now side by side, sending out echoes. This time we weren't going to get food for the queen. There was to be a raid tonight so we were just getting something to eat.
"Sooooooo, Star. How is Pheonix's cave?" I asked in a mocking voice. She immediately stopped going forward and hovered, I stopped as well and looked at her.
"Shut up!" she said embarrassed .
"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!" I said in a mocking tone again.
"You're one to talk!" she spat.
"I have no idea what you mean." I said sarcastically. Star looked at me with her nose wrinkled and anger in her eyes. I let out a huge laugh and started out my echoes again. She gave up and flew over to me and started doing the same.
After a little bit Star started turning in a different direction. Thinking she had found something, I followed. I sent out my echoes in the direction she had what came back was a school of fish. As we got closer the fish jumped out of the water and started gliding away.
Flying fish. I thought. We caught up easily and caught them as they tried to "fly" away. After we were full we flew away, our stomachs content. When we returned back the sun was at its highest point. I went up to Fire's nest but he wasn't there. Figuring he was out hunting I laid down, on the ground that was still slightly warm.
When I woke up it was around sunset. I looked around and Fire still wasn't in the cave. I jumped down and headed outside. It was still freezing cold, but I still went over to the water and jumped in. I don't know why, I just did.
The water felt refreshing. I laid down in the water with my wings spread out keeping me afloat and my head half in the water. Within a few minutes I felt chilled to the bone. I turned around and headed out. Dragons were crowding around everywhere. I thought I saw Fire in the crowd but I couldn't tell.
Eventually everybody crowded on the edge of a cliff. I had my team beside and behind me. I spotted Fire branching out from everybody so everyone could see him. He jumped off the cliff and dived down. Everybody followed him down. When we came close to the water we sprung up and beat our wings hard in nthe direction of our next raid, Berk.