3:Four More Days

This whale was heavy but, it was worth it if we weren't going to be eaten ourselves. I looked at Stardust, hauling the whale up, then I looked at Fire, though he was annoying he was helpful, I can't believe he's our leader. I finally look at the whale. So juicy, so plump, so big, how I would love to eat this but I can't. If I take one bite out of it the queen will kill me for eating some of her food. I looked at Fire again, so far he had managed to shut up most of the time. I looked back ahead of me, I heard the queen's call for food. I saw the fog rolling up.
"Ladies, go up, we don't want to get stuck in between some rocks." Firestorm said. I beat my wings a little bit and shifted them so the wind was underneath and it could lift me up. The others did the same, soon we could look down and see all the rocks, well kind of anyway, it was still quite foggy. My eyes still locked on looking beneath I saw some dragons fly in with food in their mouths. As I was looking down I saw Rainstorm, he had Pheonix on his back and they were both carrying prey. Rainstorm had a sheep while Phoenix had a couple fish.
"Oh look, it's Useless." I heard Stardust mutter. I suddenly got kind of angry, there was no need to treat Pheonix like that!
"Stardust!!" I say sharply, "Stop calling him that, it's not his fault be can't fly!!!" I was getting even more annoyed with every syllable. This had to stop!
"Well, I'm sorry if he doesn't know how to be a dragon."Stardust answered. That made me even more angry.
"Stardust is right, he isn't really a dragon, the most Dragon thing he can do is breath fire, that's all, even those are kind of week." Fire said, adding onto the argument.
"SO!!? DOESN'T MEAN YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE MEAN TO HIM!!!! Besides, I'm sure flirting is a very dragon-like feature." I retort back using my sharp tongue. Earning my name of the constellation of the strong quick thinking winged horse. Pegasus.
Fire opened his mouth as if he was about to say something then he closed it without saying anything. I looked at Stardust and she did the same even though the insult wasn't directed at her she knew I would give her something to think about if she did say something. I looked ahead and saw the volcano, we dove in through the top, we saw all the dragons in front of us, dropping in their offerings. We went by slowly carrying the heavy whale. We dropped it and went over to the night fury platform. Very frantically a pink monstrous nightmare came in, he had nothing, he hovered above queen's layer. I realized it was Pinkeye, he opened his mouth and out came a chunk of rotting meat he dropped it in and tried to fly away as fast as he could. Just as he reached the monstrous nightmare platform the queen's head came out and grabbed Pinkeye's tail. He scrabbled around pleading for his friends to help. His mom got up and tried her hardest, out of the queen's sight, but she failed and her son was dragged down into the depths. We heard a faint scream from below, everyone bowed their heads for the mother, father, siblings, and mate of Pinkeye.
The queen came back out of the depths and roared "WHO BROUGHT THE WHALE!!!?" Firestorm flew out first, I followed, then Stardust. She looked at us and said."Not bad, but I need more, you have four days to bring me something from the village, Berk." We nodded, bowed our heads and hovered away backwards. She gave a mighty roar and everbody all flew out the top of the mountain.
As we were flying back to the island, Fire said there would be a raid in two nights. Me and Star nodded our heads and flew on, lifting ourselves above the clouds.