Next up!

Hello, everyone! It's been a while, huh? I know this story was extremely short and in all honesty my mind had wandered all through much of the ending. I'm sure that I will be adding another chapter in the coming days so look out for it as I am not truly satisfied with this ending...

I apologize...school has honestly taken up much of my time. I shall be graduating in a few weeks and I am nothing short of ecstatic!

But any who, the next story shall be, DRUM ROLL....Alexander's story! Alexander is the son of Aiden and Harmony for those of you who need a little refresher!

It shall be titled Pink Is The Color Of Infatuation! (Cover preview up top)

I'm very excited to write his story as it will be proof that one should not judge a book by its cover...

Many of you are eager for Lafayette's story but all I can say is...have a little patience! I'm still trying to get the plot line for her story in tact before I post it, have faith!

This will not be the last you will see of Trinity or Artair or Ean, have no fear for they will make cameos just as the others have in the Hugh series.

And P.S. it's been on my mind, should I make a story for Ean?

As always guys, PEACE, LOVE, AND LITERATURE!!