Part 2

(Your Pov)

I heard the alarm clock. 'Damn I have a mission' I remembered. I turn to look at the clock. "5:30" "Crap I have 30 minutes before we meet." I say out loud to myself as I shot out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I brushed my teeth , ran my hair with a brush. I went back to my room and wore my usual (f/c) shirt, black shorts and some black sandals. I checked the time again."5;45" " Well it takes about 10 minutes to get to the gate of the village." I said to myself. I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door.
(Nobody's Pov)
"(y/n) aren't you gonna eat some breakfast?" Asks you mom.
"No mom I don't have time today." you answer her.
"Won't you look at that honey our little baby is grown up and going on missions. Make sure to do your best your a (l/n) after all." Says your dad. You gave him and your mom a quick hug and head out the door. After walking for about 10 minutes you see Kakashi, Genma, Guy, Ebisu, Rin, and the team leaders.
"Hey (y/n) what a youthful day it is today!!" Says guys as he gives you a thumbs up and a grin.
"Sure is Guy." You reply to him.
"(Y/n) we're still waiting on Obito." Says Genma. You just give him a smile and turn you gaze to Kakashi. You see Rin beside him and she was trying to start some conversation , but Kakashi just stood there with his eyes closed. You decided to go talk to them.
"Good morning Kakashi, Rin." You say with a smile. Rin turns to you and she looks pissed off since you interfered they're 'conversation' . You just brush off that fact and smile.
"Hi (y/n) how's you hand?" Kakashi says as he grabs you hand and looks at it. You blushed a light shade of red.
" It's fine thanks to you." You say as you try to hide you tinted cheeks.
" Baka your late again!" You hear Kakashi say to someone behind you. You turn to see a sweaty Obito. You smile at him.
"Sorry, (y/n) and Kakashi why are you two holding hands?" Asks Obito you turn to see your hand still in Kakashi's you blush madly and you both pull away. You could see Kakashi was blushing under his mask.
"Come on everyone let's get going." Said Minato sensei. You and the rest head out the village gate.
~Long time skip~
You had just finished the mission and you and the rest were back in the leaf village. You saw your sensei Choza coming up to you with a  sad expression.
"Choza sensei what's the matter?" You ask.
"(Y/n) the hokage has some news for you. Go to his office right now." Choza says to you with a lower tone then he usually does. Without wasting anytime you headed for the hokage office. When you arrived two Anbu guards lead you though the doors.
"Lord hokage you wanted to speak with me?" You ask.
"Yes (y/n) I have something to tell you. Your parents..." Said the hokage while avoiding eye contact with you.
"My parents?" You ask.
"Your parents have been murmured last night. I'm very sorry for you lose. They have been killed by some criminals when they were sleeping. We have caught the criminals and they have been taken to the prison. (Y/n)... You are the last remaining (l/n) clan member." The hokage finished leaving you speechless. You were left alone in this world with no one to call your family, no one to come home to. You were totally speechless.
"I-I understand." You managed to say. You quickly left the hokage building, bursting out in tears. You just kept running and running not knowing what's ahead, you just kept running. Suddenly something caught you. You didn't care who or what it was but you get cried out to it.
"(Y/n) what's wrong?" Asked a worried voice. You knew this voice and it was Kakashi.
"Kakashi*sob*my parents  *sniff* are dead. *sob* I'm alone now." You say as you held his shirt tightly.
"(Y/n) your not alone I'm always going to be here for you." You heard kakashi say. He put his arms around you and pulled you for a tight embrace. You couldn't help but just sob into his shirt making it wet.
"Let's go home (y/n)" said Kakashi. He picked you up bridal style and carried you home. All you could do is still cry on his shirt. You two then arrived at your house. Kakashi put you down on your feet, you were still hugging him. He turned the knob and luckily it was opened. You let go of Kakashi , but you still held his had. As you walk in you could see the memories you had in this house with your parents play back in your head.
~flashback~
"(Y/n) how was training today? I made you some of your favourite cookies." Said you mom with a warm and welcoming smile. You turned to the counter as you and your mom walk in to the kitchen. You saw your dad eating all the cookies.
"Sorry." Your dad apologizes while he rubbed the back of his head.
~End of flashback~
"(Y/n) Are you going to be ok? I'm here for you." Said Kakashi. You were sobbing and sobbing, until suddenly... Everything went black.
(Kakashi's Pov)
I feel so bad for her. I'm going to be here for her no matter what. Suddenly she collapsed on the floor. Probably because she cried so much, her brain probably still can't believe it. I picked her up and carried her upstairs. I kicked open a random door, and luckily it was (f/n)'s. I set her down on her bed. She was like a angel so sound asleep. Her eyelids were pink and puffy.
"Good night (y/n)"

Hey guys hope you enjoyed so far and I'm still getting kinda used to using wattpad. So please comment letting me know what you think. See you next chapter. :)