Part 4

(Nobody's pov)

'Damn, it's been 10 years already eh? When the hokage said a long time he really did mean a long time.' You think to your self as you w.alk into the leaf village though the gate. You have been training your ass off so you can become a jonin and come back to the leaf. All for one person you haven't graven up Kakashi. Your back but you also think about what if he has a girlfriend, or worse what if he has a wife or something? All through those 10 years your feelings for Kakashi hasn't changed one bit. You enter the gates and you see two men sitting by a booth. You instantly remember them.

"Verification please." said the lazy looking Izumo.

"Wow Izumo you don't remember me?" you say as you let out a pout.

"Huh? Just let us see your verification card or something since you don't have a leaf headband." said Kotetsu.

"As you say Kotetsu." You say as you give them the card. You watch as their eyes widen.

"N-no way (Y/n)!!! Damn is that really you? No way you look not like a...Boy." says Izumo.

"Thanks man that's so nice of you." You say in a sarcastic voice. Though before you did look like a tomboy now you have a more womanly figure since you've grown up.

"Damn (Y/n) your smoking." says Kotetsu. You begin to blush immediately. 

"Ha-ha t-thanks." you say.

"I think the hokage's expecting you. It's great to see you again (Y/n)." says Izumo.

"Ok thanks I'll go talk to her right away." you say as you wave and start heading towards the hokage's office. After about 10 minutes you arrived.

(Kakashi's pov)

10 long years have gone by. Where are you? Didn't you say you were coming back as soon as possible. Everyday I think of you. Come back. Ever since you left I lost Obito, Rin, and Minato sensei. Your my only hope so that's why I wait. The hokage called me to her office. Right now I was waiting there lady Tsunade said she'll explain in a bit. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." said Tsunade. As she said that a beautiful girl with (h/l) (h/c) and (e/c) came in. She look so familiar. She stood in front of the hokage's desk.

"Ah (y/n) it's been awhile eh?" said Tsunade. (Y/n)? no way. Is she really back? 

"Yes it has m'lady. Here is my report." said (y/n). That voice, those eyes. Why didn't I recognize early, it's the girl I'm in love with.

"Thank you (y/n) I'm sure you know Kakashi. He will help you through the next days." said Tsunade.

(Your Pov)

When I walked in the office. I right away recognized that white hair man. Kakashi, I'm back.

"Thank you Lady Tsunade." I said. I looked at Kakashi who looks like he just saw a ghost Guess he didn't recognize me.

"Kakashi? Hey I know she's pretty but your not getting anywhere with just looking at her." said Tsunade. I started to blush.

"Y-yes sorry M'lady." says Kakashi as he rubs the back of his neck.

"This is where (y/n) will live, guide her here please." said tsunade. 

"Sure miss." said Kakashi. With that said Tsunade handed him a little slip of paper and me and Kakashi started leaving.

(Nobody's pov) 

"Wow is that a way you treat your old friend?" You say as you giggle a bit.

"What about you huh? Leaves for 10 years and doesn't say anything." Says Kakashi.

"I guess that's fair." you say and both of you let out a chuckle.

"How have you been Kakashi? I heard about everything that happened." you ask.

"Well I'm doing okay now, I'm a jonin leader for a genin squad with the forth's son." says Kakashi while looking sad thinking about the past.

"I see. How is he? What's his name?" you ask.

"His names Naruto. He holds the 9 tails." Kakashi answers. 

"Yea, I heard that." you say.

"How have you been (y/n)?" asks Kakashi.

"I've been good, these years were hard. But I'm really happy to be back."You say.

"Any lover?" Kakashi asks. You blush because you wanted to say him.

"Nope. I've been keeping my heard for someone I promised something to. You?" you said, hoping he wouldn't say yes.

"Not really. I've been waiting for someone." Kakashi says.

"I see." you say. Kakashi starts to read the little slip. 

"Wow, we're going to be neighbors I guess. This location is were my apartment complex is." Says Kakashi. 

"Oh okay. That would be fun." You say and smile at Kakashi. After about 15 minutes of walking you were now walking into a small building. You too mostly just talked about what you did on your mission. 

"This is it. I'm right next door if you need anything." Says Kakashi. He hands you the key.

"Thanks, Kakashi you can come in if you like." You say and open up the door.

"Okay I'll check it out." says Kakashi. You walk in first, then Kakashi follows you in. You looked around. There was a normal style living room, a kitchen with a dining  table for 2, a washroom, and a normal bedroom. You put down you bag in the bedroom and went back to speak with Kakashi. He was sitting on the couch looking at something in his hand.

"Do you remember this?" Kakashi says. You walk up and sit next to him on the couch. It was a picture of you two on your last day. 

"How could I not? I'm surprised you still have it." you say as you smile at the picture.

"It's the last thing I had to cherish our friendship. I'm glad your back (y/n)..." says Kakashi while looking right into your eyes with his one eyes. You guys just stay like this for awhile.

"Oh I almost forgot." says Kakashi pulling out of your gaze and reaching to his pocket. He pulled out a leaf headband and rapped it around for head. You slightly blush.

"Welcome back (y/n) now get some sleep, you traveled for awhile." Kakashi says as he gets up. a gush of his nice scent leaves you.

"Wait Kakashi." you say. He turns around. You walk up to him and give him a hug, which he returns.

"Goodnight (y/n)" says Kakashi as he pulls away from your embrace and starts to leave. You watched him leave. You closed  and went to your bedroom and pulled out a tank top and sleeping shorts. You changed and brushed your teeth. You got in your bed and pulled the comforter on you.

"Goodnight...Kakashi."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. How was that lol? Just so you know next chapter might be a lemon so be warned. But I'm not sure about it. So vote and leave a comment letting me know what you thought of this. I kind of know where I'm going with this and it's not going to be super long. So stay tuned and by! :)