Part 7

(Your Pov)
It's been a month since I found out I was pregnant, so now I'm 3 months pregnant. Today was the day me and Kakashi are going to get married. We decided to do it fast before I start growing big with the baby. Right Now I am getting ready we're at a little building and our wedding was going to be outside were the cherry blossoms are at a nice wedding park. I put on my dress and came out.
"(Y/n) you look so beautiful!!" Said kurenai.
"Wow (y/n) sensei you look amazing." Said Sakura.
"Come on (y/n) sensei let's get your makeup done." Said Ino. I walked over to them and sat on a chair and let them do what ever they please. Ino did my hair and Kurenai did my makeup.
"Everything going great? Wow (y/n) you look so gorgeous." Said tsunade.
"Thank you so much lady hokage." I said. She smiled.
"It's soon time. Come one girls let's let (y/n) have her time alone." Said Tsunade. Sakura, Kurenai, Ino, hinata, and shizune left the room all giving me hugs and wishing me luck. I was gonna need it . I didn't have a father to walk me down the aisle. I didn't have my mother to hug me and tell me everything is going to be fine. But it's okay. I know they're always by my side. My hair was down and my makeup was pretty simple but noticeable. I was ready. I wasn't going to cry, I love Kakashi.
"Are you ready baby?" I said as I held my tummy. Tsunade came in and told me it was time. I take in a deep breath and signed.
Let's do this.
(Kakashi's Pov)
(Y/n) was going to be hear soon. I'm worried. What if she says no? Well it's too late now, I'm just going to have to see what's going to happen. I really hope she doesn't back down. It was now time. The music starts playing and I see a beautiful girl. My girl start walking in. She looked so perfect. She smiled at me though the whole journey here. The aisle wasn't very long but it felt like forever and I just wanted to say I do and kiss her. She finally arrived. I helped her step on the small stage. The wind flew on her (h/c) (h/l) hair making me look at her face more in depth. The beautiful cherry blossoms were in the background. Everything was perfect. After a long while of the Priest talking it was finally time. Time to bond us as one. Forever and always.
"Hatake Kakashi do you take (l/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Said the priest, who was master jiraiya himself.
"I do." I said.
"(L/n) (y/n) do you take Hatake Kakashi to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Said Jiraiya. I glanced at (y/n) please say yes.
"I-I do." Said (y/n)
"You are now pronounced husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."
(Your Pov)
Kakashi swept in and kissed me, through his mask, but still passionate as ever. Everyone started to clap. Now I'm finally Mrs. Hatake. All the guests started making their way to where all the food and tables for the party was set up. Me and Kakashi walked hand in hand to there too.
"Congratulations (y/n) and Kakashi sensei! I don't know how someone like Kakashi sensei got a beautiful bride like (y/n) makes me wonder if I'll be that lucky someday too. " said Naruto and hinata blushed like crazy. Cuties.
"Kakashi I can not believe. Some that is so less youthful as you got married before me. You beat me again rival 53 to 51 now." Said Guy who was practically crying. After a long while of partying, eating, watching Ino fight with Sakura about who's getting married first. It was finally time to end this but not before a slow dance. I saw couples getting on the dance floor.
"Shall we my lady ?" Kakashi said and held his held up to me.
"We shall." I said and took his hand. We went to the dance floor. We were the centre of attention and everyone cleared and watched us. (Play the song above now.) This is all I've ever wanted. To be Kakashi's. We're bonded together as one now.
"I love you so much (y/n) thank you so much for everything." Kakashi whispered into my ears.
"I love you too Kakashi." I said. We kissed one more time. After the song was over guests started to say goodbye. We were all dismissed. Kakashi carried me. He used some teleportation jutsu to transform us somewhere. I saw a little cottage. Kakashi put me down. I turned to see the beautiful ocean.
"Kakashi... This is so beautiful." I said.
"Ready for our honey moon love?" Kakashi said. I nodded and smiled. Kakashi carried me in the cabin. He placed me on the bed.
"I packed your clothes for you. I picked the sexiest ones." Kakashi said holding up some lingerie. I blushed.
"Kakashi you idiot." I said. Kakashi chuckled. He pulled his mask down revealing his face. He kissed me. We kissed for awhile. He helped me take off my dress.
It's a good thing I can't get pregnant right now.
----------------------------------------------
Hello my friends. So how is this so far. Leave a comment below and vote. I think theirs going to be another 5ish more chapters. I don't know there could me more or less then that. See you guys next time.  <3