Part 6

(Your Pov)
It's been about 2 months since me and Kakashi have been together. We now live together in his apartment. Thanks to Guy's big mouth, basically the whole village knows about us. Recently I've been feeling a little sick. I've been vomiting a lot, but I made sure Kakashi doesn't see me because I don't want him to get worried. Right now Kakashi was out on a mission with naruto and sakura, he should be back in a little bit. After about 30 minutes I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it but suddenly all I saw was darkness...
(Kakashi's Pov)
I knocked on the door for about 10 minutes now. Naruto and Sakura were with me. I was starting to get worried.
"Maybe she's not home." Said Naruto.
"Yea Kakashi sensei you should really carry your keys." Said Sakura.
"I know, I forgot. I'm sure (y/n) is there guys." I said.
"Well step aside my friends." Said Naruto while grinning like a idiot.
" RASENGAN!" He yelled and before we could stop him he broke in the door.
"Naruto what the hell." Said Sakura.
"Look." Naruto said in a worried voice. I quickly rushed in the door and found (y/n) lying on the floor.
"Sakura!! Check her quickly." I said. Sakura ran over and started checking (y/n).
"She alive, she just passed out. Quickly we have to take her to the hospital to see lady Tsunade." Said Sakura. I picked her up and we went to the hospital. Please be alright (y/n)...
~time skip~
We got to the hospital. They took (y/n) to see what's wrong. I've been waiting for about 30 minutes now alongside with Naruto.
(Your Pov)
"(Y/n)... Your pregnant." Said Tsunade. My jaw dropped. Wtf. How am I supposed to face Kakashi. We're not even married. What if we never get married and he wants to leave me and the baby? Well whatever happens I'll raise our child even if he doesn't want to be a part of it.
"Wow congratulations (y/n) sensei!!" Said Sakura while smiling.
"T-thanks." I said, still worried from the news.
" I'll go tell Kakashi , then you two can take to yourselves. Don't worry (y/n) Kakashi won't do anything." Said Tsunade while she held my hand.  Her and Sakura left the room. I then heard a yell and I assumed it was Naruto. A few minutes later Kakashi came in the room and sat on the chair next to the bed.
"Kakashi, it's ok you don't have to be a part of the baby's life if you don't want to. I will somehow take care of him. Please don't tell me to get rid of it because I can't do that, just get rid of me instead." I said. Kakashi then grabbed my hand.
" I don't want to get rid of any of you. (Y/n) your giving me another person I can love in this world. I love you so much." Said Kakashi. He then kneeled down on one knee.
"(Y/n) will you do the honour in marrying me ?" Said Kakashi. A hand went up to my mouth.
"Yes! I will." I said and jumped on Kakashi he grabbed be. We hugged for a while and he pulled off and put the beautiful diamond ring on my ring finger.
"Thank you so much." Said Kakashi. Then Naruto, Guy, Sakura, Kurenai, Asuma (this is a bit before he dies.), Tsunade, and Guy's team came in.
"Congratulations you guys." They all said in unison.
"Here you go (y/n)." Said my best friend Kurenai and handed me some poppies from her garden.
"Thank you so much." I said and hugged Kurenai.
"(Y/n) sensei! Can I be this kid's teacher? Since Kakashi sensei is too old." Said Naruto. Everyone started to laugh and Kakashi face palmed.
"Sure." I said . They all left except Kurenai. Kakashi also left.
"(Y/n) I'm pregnant too!!" Said Kurenai.
"No way !!?? Asuma?" I said .
" Yes obviously." Said Kurenai.
"Oh my god!! Our kids can be like best friends and if it's a boy and girl they can get married someday!!!" I said while smiling.
"Yes!! That would be great, we can then be related like sisters!" Kurenai said and hugged me. We both chatted for a few minutes and she told me she was 3 weeks pregnant. I was 2 months pregnant. Then Tsunade came in and said I can go home now. Me and Kakashi then started to walk home after saying goodbye to everyone.
"I guess we need to get a bigger home now don't we?" Said Kakashi. He was holding my hand and I got a lot of death stares from girls in the village. When he saw he pulled me closer and put this hand around my waist.
" I guess we do." I said. Kakashi and I got home and started looking at open houses. After this we went to bed.
"Goodnight (y/n), goodnight baby. Daddy loves you both." Said Kakashi. This was so cute.
"Goodnight Kakashi, goodnight baby. Mommy loves you both too." I said. Kakashi kissed me and we both fell asleep.