Part 9 (END)

(Your pov)

It's been so long. Where are you?  You know our son, Obito is a year old now, his first word was indeed daddy, but you missed it. You missed his first steps too. Sometimes, I think you're dead, but I can't give up hope yet, I need to keep believing, for Obito's sake. Everyday I show Obito pictures of you, hoping he won't forget you. He didn't forget, he says daddy  everyday.

"Obito honey please eat up." I say as I try to feed him. 

"No! Mama." he retorts. I can't deal with this right now. Today a lot of ninjas came back from the war to their families. Where are you?  Apparently the war had ended. I've been watching the door hoping any moment you were going to knock.

"O-obito honey please eat this for mommy." I couldn't help it anymore. A single tear fell from my eye onto Obito's little hand. The silver headed baby look at me with widen eyes.

"S-sowwy Mama." said the kid, and he picked up his spoon. By himself! And ate his cereal. 

"Wow good job honey!" I tried to smile at him, but a part of me was sad because here was another accomplishment that Kakashi couldn't see. I heard a knock on the door and I jumped up with excitement to open it. Please be Kakashi. I hoped. I opened the door, disappointingly it wasn't him.

"Mrs.Hatake, this is a letter for you." Said a Anbu black ops.  He handed me a grey scroll. I thanked him and closed the door. I went over to the living room where Obito was. I opened the scroll. I could not believe what it said. 

"Dear, (y/n) Hatake,

I'm sorry to say but your husband Kakashi Hatake has died serving in the war. He died honorably. We are sorry for you loss. Please come to the hospital to see his body. 

Sincerely, 5th hokage." 

No, this cant be. I stood there frozen. You promised. I just couldn't move. Right then I fell on my knees, and all those held back tears came falling out.

"N-no you said y-your coming!!!" I just kept balling. forgetting about Obito who was also crying watching me.

"I'm sorry Obito, daddy isn't coming b-back"I said through my cries.

"Daddy?" Obito asked.

"I'm sorry baby, I can't be strong for you anymore."I said. I still can't believe this. 

"Let's go say bye to daddy." I said. I picked obito up, and put on some shoes. We went to the hospital. Everyone in the village was looking at us, with worried expressions. We then arrived at the hospital. A man that looked just like Kakashi was standing there. It wasn't him. I walked closer as the man turned to me. He was in hospital clothes and a...Mask. 

"(y/n)?" said the man.

"K-kashi?' I said. It can't be him. This doesn't make sense. The man suddenly ran up me, he grabbed Obito and started kissing him on his cheeks. It is him.

"But, how? they j-just sent me a letter saying your dead." I said as I looked at my husband.

" Sorry about that (y/n) Kakashi's heart had stopped beating for a bit. So we assumed he was dead." Said a female voice. I turned to see Lady Tsunade.

"You gave a damn heart attack!!!" I shouted. I then ran up to Kakashi, I hugged him so hard. Obito was still in his arms.

"Didn't i promise you? I told you I was going to be back." Said Kakashi. 

"Kakashi, thank you so much for coming back." I said. Kakashi then kissed me. Taking a little by shock, but I kissed him back. We heard awe from around us.