Part 8

(Your Pov)
It's been about 6 months now since I've gotten married to Kakashi. We have moved in to a bigger house since the baby is going to be here anytime. Lady tsunade offered to let us know what our baby is going to be but I've denied because I wanted it to be a surprise. Right now Kakashi was beside me in bed and we were cuddling.
"I really wanna know what it is (y/n) please."Kakashi begged.
"Nope, we're going to love it no matter how and what it is. Plus in a couple of days they'll be here." I said.
"Fine, what's for dinner?" asked Kakashi.
"You expect me to cook like this. I can't even get up." I retorted.
"I don't expect you to cook, you can't."Kakashi said as he chuckled. I made a pouty face.
"I'll have you know, I'll make you taste the best thing in the world." I said as I tired to get up.
"You already made me taste the best thing, the day this baby was made." Kakashi said. I blushed deeply.
"Inappropriate Mr." I said as I slapped his arm.
"Sorry babe, I'm joking." Kakashi said. I got to the kitchen, I felt a hard contraction, harder then usual. I then felt wet between my legs. Shit my water broke. I saw Kakashi was in the kitchen. He looked at me in the eye, I was still frozen. He looked down at my wet dress, then back at me again, he started to panic I can tell.
"Kakashi! The baby is coming!" I yelled. Kakashi was still panicking.
"O-okay I'll take you to the hospital!" Kakashi said, he picked me up. He used a teleporting jutsu and we were at the hospital. Lucky lady Tsunade was already there.
"Lady Tsunade quick the baby is coming!" Kakashi yelled.
" Okay come with me." The hokage said. Kakashi carried me to a room. They put me in hospital clothes. I laid down and I was ready to to this. After 5 long hours of pushing, yelling, crying , and almost breaking Kakashi's hand. Our beautiful baby boy was here. I heard crying and I started to cry.
"Congratulations it's a boy!" Said Tsunade as she cleaned the baby and hand it to me.
" I'll leave you three alone." Said Tsunade and Her and the doctors left.
"A boy, any names?" Said Kakashi.
"How about Obito?" I said, Obito was Kakashi's teammate and my friend. Kakashi looked at me with a thankful look, he kissed me, then Obito.
"Look he has silver hair!" I said. Kakashi squinted his eyes to see the little hair on Obito's head.
"Oh yeah, he's Opening his eyes." Kakashi said. Obito had (e/c) just like me.
"Hey buddy, I'm you daddy, and this is your beautiful mommy. Welcome to the world." Said Kakashi. I don't know what's more cute him, or the baby.  Obito had a little smile. He started to crying, probably because he's hungry. I started feeding him, he fell asleep. After that a bunch of people like Naruto , Sakura, Yamato, Guy, hinata, shikamaru, and Kurenai came in. I know it's hard for Kurenai right now because Asuma is gone. Everyone congratulated us. This was the greatest day of my life, I love you Kakashi and Obito.
~4 months later~
"I'm home babe." I heard Kakashi.
"Oh hey honey, how was the meeting?" I said as I removed his mask and give Kakashi a kiss.
" I have some bad news, I have to go to war soon. A member of the akatsuki, claiming to be Madara Uchiha, has declared war in order to get the 9 and 8 tails. We must protect Naruto." Kakashi said.
"Madara? Isn't he like history." I said.
" I don't know, I want to spend the last few days here with my family." Kakashi said.
"Kakashi, promise you'll come back alive, for Obito and me." I said.
"I will, I promise." Kakashi said. He hugged me. We walked in the kitchen where we saw Obito crawling.
"Obito! Honey look at you !" I exclaimed. Kakashi went over to pick him up.
"D-d" Obito said.
"Come on say daddy." Said Kakashi, no way am I going to let Obito's first words be anything but mommy.
"M-m" said Obito.
"Come on Obito say mommy." I said. I'm going to miss this so much. Having Kakashi around, who knows how long this war was going to be.
~ 5 months time skip~
It's been so long, since Kakashi has gone. Obito is so big now. Kakashi I miss you so much hurry up. Right now Obito wa sitting on my lap, we were looking at pictures. We saw a picture of Kakashi without his mask. Obito is usually used to see him without a mask on.
"D-daddy." Said Obito. My eyes went wide.
"Yes that's daddy. You know Obito mommy misses daddy so much." My eyes started to water now.
"M-mommy?" Said Obito. Who was looking at me with wide eyes. He's never seen me cry. I think he knows that crying means sadness because he cries a lot. I quickly wiped my tears. I gave Obito a kiss. I fed Obito and put him in his crib to sleep.
Please be okay, please come back, for me, for Obito.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thank you so much for everything! When I first wrote this I thought this was only going to get like 10 views, but it has so much more! This story only has one more part left so stay tuned. I was going to make it longer but I wont have much time since I have exams in 2 weeks. Please vote and comment! Thanks!