Part 5

*Lemon warning* In this chapter.
(Your Pov)
I woke up from my sleep. I decided to go and take a shower. After the shower I brushed my teeth, hair, and I started to get ready. Today I was supposed to go over to Kakashi's and he said we were going to hang out. I put on my (f/c) hoodie and some black shorts. I looked at the time and it was time for me to go to Kakashi's place. I then arrived next door and knocked on the door...  A few minutes have gone by... 10 minutes have gone by and I was getting impatient. I then turned the knob and from the other side of the door someone was also opening it, so it made me fall but I landed on something cold. I look up to see Kakashi with his mask on , but no shirt and only a towel wrapped around his waist. I started to blush. I was still in Kakashi's arms.
"(Y/n) sorry that took a while I was taking I shower." Kakashi said.
"I can see that." I reply still blushing.
"Wanna join me?" Kakashi said. Making me blush furiously.
"I'm kidding, unless you want to though." Kakashi said while chuckling.
"K-Kakashi?" I said.
"Yes." Kakashi replied. Right now I was still in his arms but he pulled me closer to his chest. I could hear his heart beat.
" You know the person I was waiting for... Is you." I said.
"You know the person I love is none other then you (y/n) I've waited 10 years for you. " said Kakashi.
" Sorry it took so long. " I said.
"It's ok I would wait for a thousand years for you." Kakashi said . I giggled a little.
"What's so funny?" Kakashi asked with a confused look in his eye.
" A thousand years? I don't think you would be alive for that long." I said.
"I don't really mean a thousand years, I just mean always and forever (y/n)." Kakashi said.  I looked in his eyes and got lost in them.
"Can I kiss you (y/n) ? " Kakashi asked as I blushed a darker shade of red.
"Y-yes." I said. Kakashi pulled down his mask revealing his beautiful face. He started leaning slowly. Instead of my lips he went to my ears an whispered "like what you see?" I blushed. He went back to looking in my eyes. Then he finally leaned in and kissed me. The kiss was gentle and soft. We pulled off in about 4 seconds.
"I love you (y/n)." Said Kakashi making my heart flutter.
" I love you too Kakashi." I said. Kakashi pulled back for another kiss but this thing more passionate and deeper. He licked my lips for entrance as soon as he got rougher. I teasingly denied any. Kakashi got a little ticked off. Then I felt his hand go up to my breast and squeeze it. I grasp which allowed Kakashi to slip his tongue in. We fought for dominance which Kakashi had easily won. Then he pulled off and carried me bridal-style towards his bedroom. He laid me down on the bed.
"Tell me if you want to stop." Kakashi said.
"N-no keep going, but please be gentle I-it's my first t-time." I said shyly as I started blushing harder.
"Don't worry and relax, it's my first time too." Kakashi said. He then started kissing me again, but not after long he pulled away and started lifting my hoodie. He left me in my bra. I was getting a little insecure until Kakashi said "Your body is beautiful and I'm gonna unravel all of it." ( plays Tokyo ghoul opening lmao) I blush and what he said. He made me feel more comfortable and secure. He started to kiss my neck until he found my sweet spot which he started sucking on. "Ah- Ka-Kakashi. Mhm-" I couldn't keep the moans in any longer.
"Let it out (y/n) I want to hear you scream my name out loud. " Kakashi whispered in my eyes. He then started unclasping my bra leaving me bare chested. I try to cover up a bit , but Kakashi pins down my hands.
"Don't try to cover up your beautiful (y/n)" Kakashi said.
" Thank y-you." I said. Kakashi's hand started to fondle with my breasts. His mouth went down to swirl his tongue around one of my nipples.
"Ah-K-Kakashi mhmm." I said trying not to be too loud. Kakashi's hands started going lower until he reaches my shorts. He pulls them down to reveal me in my (f/c) lace panties. He places a finger on my womanhood.
"Wet already huh?" He says in a husky voice. He then slips my panties off. He then started rubbing his fingers between my folds.
"Mhmmm ah keep going Kakashi." I said. Kakashi then goes down between my legs and now his face is facing my womanhood. He starts to lick. Making me go crazy I let out some loud moans.
" I love it when you make those noises." Kakashi whispers. Kakashi starts putting in a finger in you. He starts pumping it and puts another one in.
"Mmmm Kakashi I-I'm gonna c-cum ahh." I said. Kakashi then stopped what he was doing making me upset.
" I don't want you to cum yet." He says. He then pulls off the towel that was around his waist revealing his hardened member. The size of it scared me a little. Kakashi gave me one more kiss. He then placed his member at my entrance.
"It's going to hurt a bit but not for long." He said. He put his member in. I cried out because of the pain and gripped his back hard.
"Tell me when you want to stop." Kakashi said. He didn't move for a while letting me adjust. Soon the sharp pain went away a bit.
"Kakashi y-you can move now." I said. Kakashi then picked up the pace slowly. Soon the pain had completely gone away and I was left with pleasure.
"Mmm-ahh Ka-kashi f-faster." I managed to say. I was a moaning mess. Kakashi started pumping in faster. He then hit my g-spot.
"Ahh! Do that again." I said. The next few hits were all hitting the right places and they sent me over the edge.
"Kakashi I'm cumming!!" I said.
"M-me too." Kakashi said. I then came and called out his name. All of our neighbors will never forget his name now. Kakashi was still going. I left his member twitch. Suddenly through the door Guy came in.
"Kakashi today's a youthful day lets go and train!" Said guy.
(Kakashi's Pov)
Guy you ass. Why did you come now of all times. I cover up (y/n) with my body. As I was about to pull out, I accidentally came inside of her.
"Guy can't you fucking see I'm busy go the fuck away now!" I said. Guy then realized what was going on and left.
(Your Pov)
"Sorry." Kakashi says as he Lays down beside me.
"It's ok." I said as I smiled. Kakashi pulled me close to his chest and now my head was laying on his chest.
" I love you (y/n) be mine?" Kakashi said as he kisssed the top of my head.
"I love you too and yes I will be yours forever and always." I said. With that we both drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I know that sucked so bad but hey it's my first lemon lol. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and comment letting me know what you think. See ya next time byeee!