Chapter 1

When the group saw Kai spacing out a lot everyone knew what happened to him. He brought a girl home to the bounty. She was a blonde with hazel eyes almost like Kai's but was shorter up to his shoulders.She also had almost the same temper as Kai being the hothead of the group.

They met once outside of the arcade when she lost her glasses and bumped into him.Being the short tempered type her yelled at her and she yelled back have an argument for about what felt like forever but was only 5 minutes. When they took a break from fighting they looked into each others eyes to see that they liked each a first sight or first fight. They went to a nearby cafe to get to know each other better.

They were made for each other. He did everything and anything with her. Went to the amusement park, fancy restaurant , and always by her side through everything. They even would sometimes fight but the gang knew that was the way they show how much they love each other and was meant for each other. But one of these "love fights'' got worse.

One day you came back to the bounty to find everyone surrounding Kai.You went to see what was happening when you heard the Kai get up and ran though the group to his room. You asked them what happened and they told you the story.

~FLASHBACK~
Kai was in the living room watching a movie when his phone rang and went to pick it up. "Hello"

"Hey, Kai it's (K/g/n) listen I need to talk to you about something''. He allowed her to continue with what she was saying."I think we need to break up..." After hearing that Kai started yelling "WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU SAYING". And she started to yell on the other side. This took almost an hour of yelling at each other and took a break. She kept saying she wants a boyfriend that won't yell at her and would be nice to and had a normal conversation and etc. When everything ended and she said her final goodbye to him and hanged up leaving a broken hearted Kai on the other line who was in so much pain.