Chapter 8

In this one you have a sister so that would be (s/n) and if you don't have one then just pretend you do. Also if you don't want a sibling sorry but you have to deal with it.

_____________________________________________________________

~YOUR POV~

   "Hey hot-head hands off she isn't your property and please don't even try to make a move on my little sister" I said  glaring at the porcupine guy in front of me. This idiot was going to make a move on my little sister bing the good sister I am I defend her.

   "What look here I wasn't going to make a move on her she was in trouble so I had to help her I'm a ninja so I have to help those in need" the guy said. Well 'I'm a ninja' my ass I don't care what he is, he was moving on my sister so I can't let that happen in front of me or anywhere.

   "Onii-chan he is telling the truth" (s/n) said as she explain what happen to me. After all of that I went to a corner to hide myself from society. I could hear someone caught to find out it was the same guy and he extends his hand out to me so I take it.

   "I'm so sorry about that I have sisterly instincts when she is in trouble I go a bit crazy for her safety. Let's start over and pretend that never happen...I'm (y/n) (l/n) but my friend all call me (n/n) and this is my little sister (s/n). And I don't need to guess your name it's Kai" I said shaking his hand but inside I was fangirls and wishing I didn't be mean too him #regretseverything. 

   "I'm impress you are the only girl I know to not fan girl over me so I thank you for that. Anyway I know how it is to have those instincts since I also have a little sister as well. So I have to go but here is my number it you need to talk with me or to even hang out, bye" Kai said as he left my with his number.

   "Oh onii-chan wants to blush because her favorite ninja just talk to her but she made a bad first impression for herself" (s/n) said snickering while I was blushing and drag her sorry butt home.

   After that we start to hang out when I don't have to do concerts and him saving Ninjago. All we ever do is listen to music, hang out at the bounty, talk about sibling problems and video games. Overall he really was a cool friend to hang to with but I can't wait to see his face when I tell him my huge secret...

   "Everyone I must tell you that I found out I'm the new ninja Sensei Wu was talking about! I'm the (f/c) of Creation/Life" I said smiling like an idiot at my friends who I consider family to me. They all were so happy for me but Kai the most so now his music hubby lives with him.

   I can't wait to start this new life of mine as a ninja but I'm so glad to live with Kai! I never told anyone beside (s/n) but I have a huge crush on Kai and now that we are living together maybe one day I can confess to him...but now I'll just let things flow, I thought as I watch Kai make a fool of himself.

WORDS: 583

   This was really fun to write about but I have to work on the others so I have to focus right now. If any of you or someone you know like Hiakyuu go check out my new book. Or you like anime at all can you go check it out please. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!