Chapter 9

~KAI POV~

   I got a girlfriend~ She is really cool~ I'm glad to be her boyfriend~ YEAH! Oh stop being a fanboy over something that is the best thing that happen in my life well...beside the day Nya was born, being a ninja, having my brothers and...overall one of the best thing that happen to me.

   Once (y/n) and I got back to the bounty we were bombed by questions that were related to the incident at the mall. How the hell do they know about the thing at the mall?! I knew they were worried about me but they would stalk me for my safety.

   "No you idiot...one of your twitter fangirls tweeted it like an hour ago plus it's on youtube with 1,000 likes and half a million views in one hour. So yeah...we know you are in a relationship with our precious little (y/n)~" Jay said with a somewhat smug look on his face I could feel my face heat up a little.

   "My dear almost like sister (y/n) you better take very good care of my brother unlike (k/g/n) if you break his heart you will have to answer to me ok~" Nya said with an evil smile on her face while (y/n) just gulp. She might be my sister but she can be scary as shit.

   "Oh don't worry I care about your idiot brother he really is important to me since I first met him..." (Y/n) said but then stop after what she said and start to blush. " Uh...um...Please pretend I didn't say that so I don't have to feel like a stalker."

   "Oh don't worry I still like you no matter what you say ok~" I said giving her a side hug which she accepts but looks away. I could hear them say aww but I could se one didn't, Zane. Now that I think about it the two of them were really close so wait...is he jealous?

   "Listen Kai please don't get the wrong idea I am very and I mean very fond of (y/n) more than a friend so...All I want is for her to be happy so please don't hurt her. OR ELSE..." Zane said with a very convincing scary voice which actually scared me a little. I could hear someone was giggling then to find out it was my super cute girlfriend (y/n), she is so cute right now.

   "So you all accept (n/n) and I being together and all..." I ask looking at everyone who was actually nodding with a smile on their faces even Zane did. "Wow thank you so much I promise to take very good care of her and visa versa."

   "He is right he might be an idiot sometimes but he still is a bit lug" (y/n) said with a smirk on her face so I kinda start to blush so I had to look away. Why dose the most prettiest girl have to be my weakness? But I got to say she is my lovely girlfriend...

WORDS: 504

   Now two down three to go so I haver to work my butt off to catch up! I enjoy writing this so I hope you all enjoy reading this part of the story. Until Then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!