Chapter 10

~KAI POV~

   "Why do we have to come here for your parents I mean they don't control you so why are we even here" I said as my girlfriend drag me to a very nice house or should I say mansion since it was very nice with a large yard and stuff. Why didn't I know my girlfriend was so rich. (PICTURE IN MEDIA)

   "Ok 1) stop being a baby it's just my parents who are just normal, and 2) I have to come here anyway. You already I know I have someone to contract and actually my family is in that industry and I'm contracted to them. So that's why we need to come here since I have a meeting. 3) you said you would accompany me here so this is your fault and this is the perfect opportunity to meet them" (y/n) said with a sly smile on her face.

   Who the hell taught her to have that sly smile really it's scary sometimes. I bet she scared other people for Halloween, I thought.

   "You'll find out who did and FYI I know it's scary so I do that on purpose to scare a bunch of people. But thanks for the idea of scaring people at Halloween" (y/n) reply to me with a genuine smile. Oh no I said out LOUD!

   "(y/n)-chaaaaaaaannnn! You're home with your new boyfriend at that so this will be more fun to watch. Oh dad is in the meeting right now" (s/n) said popping out of no where as she follows us into the room which was like a board room where the meeting is probably at.

 Oh dad is in the meeting right now" (s/n) said popping out of no where as she follows us into the room which was like a board room where the meeting is probably at

   I could see a man with (y/n)'s (e/c) eyes, so that has to be him. He came out and (y/n) attack him with a huge hug and he returns it.

   "Pops it's great to see you again this is my boyfriend Kai and this is my father (d/n) (l/n) the CEO of the Ninjago Pop Music Studio. I have to have (s/n) introduce you to my mom because I have to go to the meeting see ya" (y/n) said as she kiss by cheek before following her dad into the other room.

   "Wow who knew my sister got lucky to end ups with her most favorite ninja I mean out of all of you you were her favorite one before meeting you~ So got very lucky~ Anyway come one I'll let you meet my mother and trust me she would love to meet you" (s/n) gesturing me to follow her into the patio. Man everywhere I go everything is so nice!

 Man everywhere I go everything is so nice!

~(S/N) POV~

   "Mom I brought onii-san's boyfriend out here. Kai this is my mom (m/n) (l/n)" I said as my mom came over to us with a smile on her face. Kai this is the woman we got our smile from. (A/n: she heard the conversation)

   "Oh dear what a handsome young man, no wonder my daughter likes you so much since you first save Ninjago. Anyway I have an important question for you dear..." mom said as she lean in to ask him and after he went red. She probably ask about when is the wedding is so we get front row seats, I thought as I roll my (e/c) eyes.

   "Uh...I just started t-to date your d-daughter so isn't that to e-early, ma'am" Kai stutters with my mom shows her sly smile which is almost like my onii-san's. 

   "I understand but just so you know I accept you to date my daughter. She has a good taste in men so I'm happy if she is happy. Anyway let me show you what you dear girlfriend's room looks like before she moved in with you" mom said now standing up. Oh no...

~YOUR POV~

   "Thank you sir I would love to do that for you I'll do my best to not let you down" I said as I shake the president of one of the sister companies which is in Canada. We all made out of the room to thank them for coming. As we did I saw my mom, (s/N) and Kai coming our way from the hallway where my old room was. Oh please tell me she didn't

   "MY WORD (y/n) you've already became a fine lady in just two years I'm such a proud mother and...trust me my dear this boy is a keeper" mom said winking at me. As I saw my dad shake hands with Kai.

   "Is't an honor to meet you my boy I'm very happy to see my daughter with someone who cares about her. We support you in every way and...when's the wedding" my father said showing his sly smile. I could feel my face flare up and so did Kai.

   "Uh dad I think it's time for us to leaves so bye" I said grabbing Kai and running out the door and making a sprint away. I could still hear them saying goodbye. "I'm...sorry about that Kai."

   "Nah that's not as embarrassing as when your mom ask me and..." Kai said pulling me closer to his chest and had a smirk on his face. "not as embarrassing as I saw your room. You literally have a body pillow of me~"

   I couldn't talk, she really did bring him into my room and saw all my stuff but my body pillow was way to embarrassing. My face became 50 shades of red which puts Erza's hair to shame at the spot. I turn around and made a fast brake away from him and toward the bounty.

   "Don't talk to me right now I'm going to die" I shout as Kai runs after me. I could hear him chuckle right behind me.

   "Don't worry I still love you no matter what even if you slept with the pillow instead of the real thing" Kai shouts back but I could tell after he said that he was blushing as we went onto our dragons. While flying side by side I just giggle.

   "Oh look who's talking~ I still love you too Kai no matter what~"

WORDS: 1017

   👾Now that I think about it I might want a body pillow too but of Karma from Assassination Classroom, but a teen can dream. So it's better to write about it than get it.

   I hope you guys like this part of the story, Comment down below about how you feel about they part. I always enjoy writing them and enjoy reading your comments. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!