~Christmas Special~

~YOUR POV~

   "NO, NO, THAT IS SO WRONG! Jose you are suppose to feel the song and this isn't even close! Kohina the set is awful a five year old can do way better than you and Tomoe you are suppose to be the lover not the one to leave. PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO DO BETTER" the director said or yelling at everyone on the stage and lucky for me I'm on the other side of the theater. 

   My producer thought it was good for my friends and I career will be better if we spread out more which we all agree since it was around Christmas, until I find out who I'm working under I so want to quit. This guys is the best...'the best' MY ASS! This guys is super cruel and have no heart and I can't believe so many people want to work for him.

   Oh look...he is firing someone....WAIT its Tomoe and that is my partner! No one can do the duet but him! OH SHIT I'M IN DEEEEPP POOOOOP!

   "Uh...sir..." I said quietly to him and he quickly turn to me with a glare which made me flinch. "I'm I was actually wondering who will be my partner since I have no partner now...I'm not complaining or anything I'm just worried about a your concert with out all the acts in it..."

    "I DON'T CARE ANY MORE! YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL HORRIBLE TO EVEN LOOK AT! YOU CAN BRING ANYONE EVEN A STUPID HOBO JUST BRING ME SOMEONE WHO CAN FUCK'N SING" the director shouts like a crazy man when the drill bell went off. Finally I can go back to the bounty after this. The concert it in a few days so I need someone quick to practice and sing with. 

~KAI POV~

   I was relaxing on the couch waiting for (n/n) to comeback from her practice which in my option took forever. She has been doing this since her producer recommended it for her to do since she is the main girl to control everything. The door open and boy I forgot it was December since the cold air came in quick and I got cold enough to hide under the couch. I saw (y/n) close the door then took off her (f/c) sweater and beanie then fell on the couch.

   "Sorry Kai I forgot you don't enjoy the cold even if you are the master of fire to warm yourself up" (y/n) said smirking down at me. I COMPLETELY forgot I can do that and now I embarrass myself in front of (y/n) who was having a cute giggle fit. "Anyway sorry but enough apologizing...CUDLE ME~!"

   "Are you ok? You never want to cuddle outside of your room and you look sadder than usual since you started the job...Is the guy being rude to you...is a guy trying to make a move on you. Oh if they are I'm gonna kill them" I said getting more madder. If something like that is happening then I'll have to teach them a lesson to not to mess with MY girlfriend.

   "WHAT?! No...it's not like that Flames. My partner in the duet we were suppose to do was fired today and the director told me I only have a few days until the concert so I have to have a partner before then. But I can't think of anyone to sing with that can sync with my voice..What should I do Kai" (y/n) ask looking at me with those really gorgeous (e/c) eyes. Then I had an idea...I know the song (y/n) was working on and it has to have a guitarist and well I can use a guitar. Maybe...

   "Hey...maybe I can be your partner if you want me to be. I know the song you are working on by heart and I can try to sing correctly with you...so what do you mphf-" I was stop by something soft on my lips which in my opinion was the best. I slowly kiss back (y/n) while she was still in my lap. Once we separate she had that mazing smile that is one of the many things I love about her. Soon after she and I practice the song until I could hit the important notes, keep the tempo and smile the whole time. I hope I do ok on the concert in a few days.

~TIME SKIP~~3RD POV~~CHRISTMAS~

   "Thank you all for coming today I'm so happy you could! You all know all the money you give will go to the children at the hospital and the homeless who don't have food on Christmas which is well...today. Anyway our amazing actors and singers will being a few minutes so I would like it if you all take your seats" the announcer said standing at the front of the stage. Everyone soon began to move to their assign seats but a group had a slight problem.