Chapter 12

~YOUR POV~

   "Oh Kai~ There is this new club in area maybe you would like to go with me as my date"

   "No he is going with me right Kia you promise me last time I saw you~"

   Stop being an annoying brats can't you see he is with someone thats ME! This is the fifth time this week that this has happen this whole week. Why can't we ever get a break form this. But it seem Kai is enjoying this with him always flirting with his fangirl when I'm around. I guess I'm actually jealous but I can't accept it...

   "Hey Kai I'm going out see ya back at the bounty.." I said leaving the coffee shop we were going to enjoy ALONE and made my way to the near by park. As I was about to turn the corner I bump into someone who had coffee that and is all over my (f/c) t shirt.

   "Watch where....you're going..." I said wanting to kick the guys in the face but then I saw who it was. He was a bit good looking with short spiky blonde hair and reddish brown eyes, he also had a few piercings and he look so familiar, WAIT A FUCKEN MINUTE! "Kūga Sakurai is that really you..."

(A/n: I needed someone who likes music, protective and a gamer which kind of remind me of Kūga Samurai from Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama!)

~KŪGA POV~

    Ah man I have to go meet up with the (l/n) company to get the contact to let me do a concert here, stay a few days and then I can go back and maybe go see Sakura. I actually might not even have the guts to propose to her, I can't believe that I a famous UxMishi singer don't even have the guts to confess. As I turn the corner I bump into someone and my coffee went all over someone and I could tell they were pissed.

   "Watch where....you're going..." the person said which was a girl. I look into her (e/c) eyes, she had (h/l) (h/c) hair and she look way to familiar. "Kūga Sakurai is that really you..."

   "Wow is that you (n/n) wow it is! It's been so long since I've seen you well actually only 3 years" I said with a genuine smile on my face. I couldn't help but smile I might be mean to other people but when it comes to Sakura and (y/n) I can't help but be really nice. And besides believe it or not we are childhood friends who both went into the music industry.

    "I'm so happy to see you~ I'll buy you a new coffee and you have to tell who you've been since you stop texting me which was really mean of you" (y/n) pouts when we enter a bustling coffee shop. I could see a bunch of girls were surrounding a boy wearing a red hood and had the craziest bed hair I've ever seen!

KAI: HEY MY HAIR ISN'T THAT CRAZY!

KŪGA: Well to me it is...

   As we were ordering (y/n) told me how she was and I found out she was one of those elemental masters I almost choke on my new coffee which she paid for. And she was dating her teammate with the fire master, she looks so happy when she is talking about him.

   In truth I might of never told her this until 4 years ago before she left to live here that I use to have a crush on her but that was over 6 years  ago when were freshman in high school. But now everything is different I've been dating Sakura ever since we start college and everything was perfect. I still did text (y/n) but when I stop doing it I felt really bad since she became a sister to me.

   "Now that I told you about my life you have to tell me about your wonderful new fiancé or should become, don't be shy now~" (y/n) ask with her famous sly smirk which she got from her parents. I look at her with wide eyes trying to figure out how she even knows about it. "You literally still have the box out and your girlfriend is like another sister I don't have but on the internet."