Chapter 16

~KAI POV~

   "So...you two have to get to know each other and me & the gang will be having a day at the amusement park so...I'm going to go BYE" I said running out of that room before it would explode. Ok, here is my plan I just want (n/n) and my ex-gir- Uh I mean (k/g/n) to get to be friends since I forgave (k/g/n).

   "Are you sure you want to leave the both of them together alone what if something happen between them" Lloyd ask looking worry about (y/n). I found out that she was like a sister to him so of course he would be worry about her.

   "They are grown up they won't act like 5 year olds knowing them. I know they will get along I just know it" I said glancing at the bounty where they are alone. I hope everything will be ok for today.

~YOUR POV~

   Anyone would feel awkward with your boyfriend's ex-girlfriends with you alone but with me I would ignore her. Once Kai left us I just went to my room I went to my piano and just ignore her for like an hour or something. So might as well make a recording for my producer so they won't bother me about the new cover.

(START MUSIC)

   After singing that I hear a knock on the door which has to be (k/g/n). I open the door and she was smiling, which was kind of creepy somehow.

   "You are really good I love your covers. You really are one of my favorite artist" (k/g/n) said nicely and I have a feel she really means it. I slowly began to smile at her and thought about something which might impress her.

   "Thanks that mean a lot to hear a fan say that. Anyway lets get out of here I have to go my studio to do some more covers. Int would mean a lot to me if you came too" I ask looking away  because it is kind of weird to ask someone who was once my enemy to win Kai's heart.

   "Really I would love to go and see where you work" (k/g/n) said smiling. I just nod before getting my jacket and fixing up my dress. 

   After we got out then made our way to the (l/c) Studio I found out that (k/g/n) actually can sing and she was really good as a child

   After we got out then made our way to the (l/c) Studio I found out that (k/g/n) actually can sing and she was really good as a child. She went into some competitions but never won. Still she had a wonderful voice and that is a compliment coming from me. We then made it to (l/n) studio where I introduce her to some people.

   "Hey (n/n) there is a problem with the shoot like really bad. The other girl who had to do the song with you got the flu and she can't make it. Plus we have no substitute for her, what are we going to do" my manager said crying like a 3 year old, she has always been like this. But that is right I didn't have anyone to think of to sing the other female part with me. Kūga came to have at least one cover with me singing with him so I had to do two songs.

   "Uh, what about her she can sing really well" I said gesturing to (k/g/n) who was smiling at me. My manager said it was ok and (k/g/n) mouth a thank you to me.

   "So lets get started" I said getting into position. 

(A/n: you choose what part you want to do I don't really care just have fun listening it to it. I'm sorry if it is a nightcore song)

   "You did great (k/g/n) you were amazing there" I said high five her with a huge smile on her face. I really did have fun singing with her. I never liked her because she hurt Kia but maybe I was wrong about her being cold hearted she really was sweet.

   "(Y/N) YOU ARE SO AMAZING! I'M SO PROUD TO BE YOUR MANAGER" my manager said who was now crying really hard clinging onto me which I gotten use to it because it's her so you have to. I pry her off of me then fix my dress again because she wrinkled it from clinging to me. 

   "Amazing as always you never stop impressing me you know that. Maybe I should call Fuuto to make a cover with the three of us huh " Kūga said smiling at me then ruffling my (h/c) hair. I knew Fuuto because he was anther amazing singer that was friends with Kūga. 

(A/N: Fuuto is from Brothers Conflict which is an amazing Anime and I'm thinking if I should add him into the story or not to. He might only appear once in a chapter or maybe two, I don't know.)

   "Hey you guys are up" my manager said then it was time for Kūga and I to go sing.

~3RD POV~

   After that they finish up then went back home or to the bounty as more closer friends then ever. They understood each other on a different level like sister since they had so much in common which is good for them. Once they got back (y/n) and (k/g/n) gave each other their numbers then went their separate ways.

   "Hey how was today I was kind of worried. I stayed out fro you" Kai said giving (y/n) a peck on the lips then running his hand through (y/n)'s (h/l) (h/c) hair. She told him how her day went which was really fun and how they became really close friends. "Well I'm happy you have a new bestie but don't forget I'm your first bestie and you should pay more attention to me"

   "I will and you are my first best friend besides Kūga but stop acting like a greedy 5 year old. You are too cute to forget and not pay attention too" (n/n) said giving Kai a nice long kiss which made him go on cloud nine...

   You are too special not to pay attention to...

WORDS: 1011

   👾Thank you for waiting for this part of the story and once again I'm sorry for have so many videos and nightcore. At the moment I was listening to some that gave me the idea so I just did it, I'm sorry if you don't like music like this. Anyway I still think it came out well over all. Comment down below on your thoughts and I'm happy to read them. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

FOLLOW!

COMMENT!