Chapter 3 ~Meeting him~❤

*Marks POV*

I just met a girl who is stunningly beautiful!

First I noticed her when I was leaving the plane , and I was staring at her the whole time, and I dont know if she noticed me yet though but I just really want to atleast say hi to her!

Until this happened, I was just going towards the house Ill be staying in, until I saw the angel who I was looking at the whole time, *sigh* she's probably to pretty to be mine. Anyways, I saw her running to this house which is only 10 blocks away! I really wish that that's where she lives, Until I saw ice where she's about to run into and shouted "ICE!" I watched her slip into it and I just quickly went into her back and catched her! Once I catched her she was looking right into my eyes and I looked right back at her, her eyes are light brown and so dreamy, Until I noticed that we were staring at each other for 2 minutes.

Until I say "Are you ok?" I asked

"Yeah and thanks for saving me!" she says while blushing.

"Haha! I guess your new in town? I asked.

"Yeah, but how did you know?" She asked.

"Well, ive never seen you around the neighbourhood before". I replied.

"Oh yeah, Im from pennsylvania actually". She said.

"Hahaha, I see that your face is turning red". I said laughing.

"A-am I? Oh well, its just that you look familiar from somewhere?" she said in deep thought.

"I guess its because, I am very popular at social media". I said with a smile.

Then she just jumps and says "Now i remember! Your mark thomas right?". She said in excitement.

"The one and only!" I said laughing.

"Well can you tell me your name?" I asked.

"My name is Angelica kathiel smith! But you can call me kat!". She said with a smile.

"Kath! Pretty name but not as pretty as you!" I said blushing.

Then I see her getting red even more and saw the time at my wrist watch and said "Hey! Maybe we can hangout sometimes, Im just a few blocks away? I asked.

"Sure! that would be cool!" She answered.

"Cool! Well take care next time, ok?" I said with a big smile.

"Sure! And thanks for saving me again! She said blushing.

"No prob! See you around! I said while giving her a big hug, She seem really nice and I really wish I could stay with her but I need to get home already.

*Kaths POV*
Ok, I still can't believe I met THE mark thomas!
Anyways getting back to us, GET to our house

We finally made it in and we started unpacking and my sis told my mom what happened and my mom asked if im fine and I said yes, someone catched me and all, Until gina asked me a question that actually got me very speechless about...

She asked me "Who was that boy, I had been blushing on the whole time?" She said in her cute little tiny voice.

I was just completely speechless!

"I-i was NOT blushing!" I shouted.

She smiled and said "Someone has a crush!" She said in a annoying way.

"Gina please stop! We will talk about that later right now I have to get unpacking.

~Later that night~

I finally finished unpacking in my new room and I am so happy that, that's all done.

I went downstairs to see what's going on and my mom is busy cooking, I asked her where is dad and she said that dad went for a meeting and that he will be coming home after 15 minutes, so he can still get here before the guests arrive.

Then I asked her what's for dinner, And she said...

"It's a suprise dear! You will have to wait, also you and gina please get changed, we will have one of the neighbour around who use to be my old friend since college, to come and help us unpack more with 1 of her son". She said excitedly.

"Cool mom! What time are they coming?".

"Maybe about after 30 minutes?" She replied.

"Ok mom, Ill come back after getting ready and come help you, Ok?" I said.

"Sure dear! And please be quick" She said with a smile.

"Sure! And what is your old friends name is again?"

"Marlina Anne thomas dear! Now Chop! Chop! We have a lot of cooking to do!" She said excitedly.

I went upstairs and told gina about it and head to my room and took a shower, And put on some gray crop top that says "Live life forever" and some ripped jeans and a pair of some galaxy coloured converse and headed down stairs.

Once I went downstairs my mom made me go and clean a little around the dining room, anspd then go help her cook, were cooking some yummy apple and cherry pie as well, thats everyone's favourite.

~Authors note~

Hey everyone I hope you like this chapter even if it was a bit boring, and it was suppose to be 1000+ words but I decided to put the other words in the next chapter, so basically this chapter ONLY has 885 words, but I hope you all enjoy it!💋

And of course don't forget to leave a VOTE! 💕

Don't be a silent reader and comment what you think?

👑~CraftyP~👑