Chapter 10: ~Camping~

This is for my readers who have been waiting so long for the publish of the next chapter! So.. here it is :) Enjoy!

*Kath's POV*

So After one week of classes and hell, I have been so bored and just wanted to go camping with some friends.

I went to my phone and called mark.

*Phone convo*

Mark: Hey! Whats up?

K: Hey Im bored wanna go camping with some friends?

M: Yeah! Sure Ill call jacob and some others okay?

K: Yep! Lets all meet at like 3:00pm okay?

M: Yep see ya beautiful!

K: See ya!

I end the call and started to pack my clothes, I went downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen.

"Hey mom!" I said excitingly.

"Hey dear! Your having a good morning?" She smiled.

"Yep! Were going hiking later with mark is it okay If I go for atleast one night?"

"Sure! Just take care and text me okay?"

"Yep thankkss!" I kissed her cheek and went back upstairs to get ready.
Were going to this really cool place and I think Im pretty excited. We will probably be in a contest with the others too to make it more fun. Where we will go and treasure hunting and stuff.

*3:00pm*

I hear someone ring the doorbell I quickly went down to open the door seeing jacob, Mark, Jacob and a unfamiliar girl I dont really know.

"Hey princess!" Mark said giving me a hug.

"Heyy! Whats up?" Javob said hugging me too.

I looked at the girl and she just smiled.

"Hi my name is luna!" She smiled giving me a hug.

"My names Kath! Nice to meet you!" I smiled ang hugged her back.

"Well technically, she's coming with us and some other friends. Blake, lexi, ari, ariel, mario and some other friends. Its gonna be tons of fun! And in the morning we will go for a ride before starting the treasure hunt and trials! " Mark smiled excitingly.

"Alright! Let me just grab my bags and lets go!" I smiled, while they came in.
I walked back upstairs and grabbed my stuff and my sleeping bag.

"Do you guys have the tent already?"
I asked.

"Yep its in the car!" Jacob replied.

We went inside marks car and I went to the front seat as luna and jacob was in the back. Mark in the driver seat.
We turned on the radio and played a bunch of fun music as luna, jacob and I made snaps, musicallys and took pictures too.

"Ughh look at that sunset! Its so amazingly breathtaking!" I said amazed by the sunset.

"Yeah but not as amazingly breath taking as you!" Mark laughed while smirking.

"FLIRT ALERT! GREAT WERE THIRD WHEELING AGAIN." Luna exclaimed laughing. Jacob looked at her and laughed too. Next thing we know we finally made it to our destination.
We met up with the others and they helped us with our stuff as well.

We decided to pick a spot near the ocean as we all started to build up the tents and stuff. We had a few adults with us to help us with grilling stuff and all.