Chapter 5: ~The theatres❤

*Marks POV*
I woke up this morning so early, Because I was kinda too excited for tonight, so I took a shower, comb my hair and put a bit of gel, and get dressed into some pants and some mint green jacket and headed to a shop to get something for Kath...

*Kaths POV*
I woke up at 7:00pm today, maybe got a little too excited for tonight? Anyways I took a shower, blow dry my hair, Put
on some lipgloss, and some  mascara on, then a little bit of eyeshadow and some crop top sweater that is coloured mint green and says "Young love", And I put on some ripped jeans as well and some mint green converse with flowers, btw I have like 25 converse in my collection.

Then I head downstairs and eat some cereal, and see mom cooking something that smells really good! Then I check my phone and see that I hit 300k at insta and 700k at musical.ly!
I told my mom and she said congratulations! I say thanks! Then I just go to younow and broadcasts a little bit, Until I got a little bored and decided to call mark...

~Phone call conversation~

M💙: Hello beautiful?

K💋: Hey, whats up?

M💙: Im just at the store getting something for someone.

K💋: Oh, well I hope this someone happy about it.
I said with a kinda sad voice.

M💙: Haha, Ill come later on maybe a little earely before our date, cuz I see your bored.

K💋: Date? 😏

M💙: *coughs* I mean movie yeah!

K💋: Ok then lover boy see you later!

M💙: Bye beautiful!

K💋: Bye!

~Skips at 6:00~
I take a shower, then put on some pink crop top sweater, and some black jeans then I put on some mascara and lipgloss.
It was around 6:45pm so I packed up and ate some snacks and stuff to fill in my tummy played on my phone for a little while until is was around almost 7:00 so I went to get dressed, put on perfume and a pizza converse.

Until it ws time for me to go, The doorbell rings later on, and I opened it, and it was mark!

"Hey gorgeous!" Marks said with a smirk.

"Hey! You ready?" I asked.

"Ready as ill ever be!" He said with a big smile.

"Oh cool then! Le---"

"But first let me give you something!" He said handing me flowers and a chocolate.

"Awwww, you didn't have to give gifts! But thank you! 😊" I said blushing.

"Your welcome also did you notice anything?!" He said smirking.

"No?" I said thinking.

"Well we both technically have the same coloured t-shirts!" He said laughing.

"Oh! Thats awesome! Hahah!" I said laughing.

"Hehe just like what couples do.😏"

"Nice try! Anyways.. Let's go!" I said walking out the door and telling my mom goodbye, and that ill be home soon.

And my mom replies "Sure dear! Mark please take care of her for me!" My mom says to mark.

"Of course mrs. smith, Ill take care of her like what a boyfriend does!" He says laughing.

"Go get it tiger!" My mom said laughing.

"Seriously guys? Can we just go?" I said blushing in embarassment.

"Haha go ahead! Take care!" My mom says as we walk out the door and head to the car.

We got in the car and headed to the movie theaters, When we got in the mall, we took our tickets and bought some popcorn and met someone...

A boy was walking towards us, Until mark shouted...

"Yo! Jacob! This way!" Mark shouted to the boy who was about to walk to us.

Until I finally noticed that the boy who was walking towards us was jacob sartorius! THE JACOB SARTORIUS! Hold I mean jacob is cute but, I have a different feeling about mark though...

So jacob walked towards us and said "Hey! Yo mark! whats up?" He said to him with a big smile.

"Dude! Im fine! what about you?" Mark said smiling.

"Fine! But who is the beautiful girl with you?" He said to mark.

My face started to get red and I was really nervous, but I just tried to play it cool.

"Oh this is kat! I met her around the neighbourhood, our mom use to be friends since college!" He said to jacob while smiling.

"Cool! Hi im jacob! Nice to meet you!" Jacob said to me with a smile.

"Hi im kat! And its nice to meet you too!" I said giving back the big smile.

"Heh, well we gotta get going inside, also you and mark have a great date of course I should have one too! Luna's coming here too, with us so that you and kat will not be the only girl around!" Jacob said happily.

"Cool! Ill be meeting more friends! This will be cool!" I said excitedly.

"Hehe! Yeah! Well jacob, me and kat is gonna go sit down while you go wait for your DATE!" He said giggling a bit.

"Well while he's waiting should we go get popcorn?" I asked.

"Sure! lets go!" Mark replied.

"Alright then!" I said heading to go get some popcorn.

We went to go get some popcorn and sat down to wait.

"So you think jacobs cute dont you?" Mark asked looking down sadly.

"He's cute, but you look even more cuter you know?" I said laughing.

"Heh, Maybe!" He said giving me his smile back.

We had a little talk until luna, jacobs some called "Date" arrived, she was really pretty too! We shook hands and talk a bit then went inside....

We all sat next to each other luna was at my left and mark was in my right, and jacob was at lunas left, Until....

~Authors note~

Hey everyone! Sorry that I cut you off but I have to put the rest at the next chapter! Anyways I hope you enjoy this Chapter!❤

And don't forget to leave a VOTE! 💕

Don't be a silent reader and comment what you think?

👑~CraftyP~👑