Chapter 6: ~ ~The night and shooting star~❤

*Marks POV*
We went inside and we all sat next to each other until the light went off and the movie started, it sounded pretty creepy and awesome at the same time though, which is making kath look kinda nervous, I was looking at her the whole time and I saw that she was shivering I guess? She looked like she's feeling cold.

"Hey kath you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, Im just kinda cold." She answered.

"Oh really?" I said while taking off my jacket. Then gave it to her.
"Here take my jacket" I said smiling.

"No, no its fine then you will feel cold" She said giving me back my jacket.

"Ill be fine, you need it more, more than I do, go ahead!" I replied with a big smile.

"Thank you so much mark" She said giving me a kiss in the cheek.

"You missed again! Your target is over here" I said pointing on my lips.

"Hehe nice try!" She said laughing.

Then we continued with the movie, Until there was a part that made kath a little scared, When I saw her, I just rapped my arms around her because I saw her hiding her face on her hand.

"Hey, its ok im here." I said with a big smile.

"Thanks mark!" She said putting her head on my shoulder.

I just looked at her the whole time, and told myself
she's just really pretty to be mine but at the same time I feel good for getting a chance to hug her, its makes me feel good hugging her.

Later on, the movie finishes with a sad ending, I saw kath and luna crying, me and jacob just hugged them, I just looked at kath and wiped of her tears and she smiled back at me. We all then walked outside to the lobby.

*Kaths POV*
So the movie finished and I dont know if I liked it or not but my favourite part is when mark rapped his arms around me when he saw that I was scared. So then after that we all walked out the lobby.

"Hey you guys wanna go to the food court?" Jacob asked.

"Sure!" We all answered.

"What about starbucks?" I asked.

"Yeah sure lets go there!" Mark answered.

We all went to starbucks and took one table for 4, and ordered.

"So? Did everyone enjoy the movie?" Mark asked.

"Yes! specially when you hugged me!"I said blushing.

"So you did like it!" He said laughing.

After eating, lunas phones rings. it was her mom she had to go home, so then jacob had to take luna home, Until both of them left.

"So? You wanna go somewhere?" Mark asked.

"Sure, but where?" I said.

"Its a secret, just come with me" Mark said with a smirk.

"Fine, I'll come" I said.

Then we headed out of the food court.
Until we reached the parking area, mark opened the door for me like a sweet gentlemen.

"Here you go my lady" Mark said smiling.

"Thank you for being a gentlemen then!"I said laughing.

"So you ready?" Mark asked.

"I was born ready" I said.

"That's what I like" Mark said.

He came in the car until I asked a question.