Chapter 4: ~The night~❤

*Kaths POV*

After 20 minutes, someone rang the doorbell, and I went to go get it, I was really excited to meet them, Cuz I dont reallt think I met her friend before, or maybe I did, but maybe I was still like 3 years old which means I will definetly not remember who she is.

Anyways, I opened the door and it was Mrs. thomas and Mr. thomas, and behind them is... MARK! OMG ITS MARK! THE ONE THAT I JUST MET THIS MORNING! He look so cute.. Somehow.. *Coughs* I mean yeah. Cool, this is gonna be really intresting then.

I let them in and mark smiles right when he sees me.

"Hey! I did'nt know that my mom's old friend was your mom?" He smiled.

"Yeah, I also did'nt know.." I replied.

"Heh, well that means we can hangout anytime then, we are helping you unpack too." He smirked.

"Yup! And its gonna be awesome hanging out with you, Im pretty sure." I said with a big smile.

"By the way you look beautiful tonight.." He smirked.

"Thanks, and YOU look handsome too Mr. thomas!" I said giggling.

"Hehe, well should we head to the dining room then?" He asked.

"Yep, let's go!"I said.

We finished dinner and I was really full! Mom made too much for dinner, liek there was some special occasion that she made a whole feast. Anyways me and mark then started unpacking more upstairs, then I went back down to get all my posters back.

Once I got the huge box full of my posters and memory photos I went back up and I saw mark waiting for me up stairs, And because I was so clumsy.. I tripped in one of the stairscase and fell on top of mark.
Omg.. this was the worst situation ever.. it was so embarassing. Mark smirked looking right at my eyes, I looked right back at his eyes and felt myself turn bright red.

"I am so sorry! Im just so clu--" I said trying to apologize as mark cuts me off.

"Its ok beautiful, Im actually thankful that happened.." He smirked at me then winked.

I got red more than ever. And was just speechless. I did'nt know what to say Until I got the guts to say this...

"Huh, we just met once again and your already hitting on me?" I said with a huge smile.

"Why did it work?" He smirked.

"Well, I guess it did but thats why you get it here." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Wow! Score one, I guess? But you actually missed? So try again please?" He said pointing his finger on his lips.

"Haha nice try Mr. fancy pants! Now come on!" I smiled getting up and so did he.

"Atleast, I tried Mrs. Misser kisser!" He said laughing.

"Haha, dont worry. Ill get you back next time!" I said giggling.

Then later on after we finished unpacking our parents called us downstairs. So me and mark headed down stairs. We sat down next to each other as well.

"So kath your gonna be going to Lighting bolt high?" Mrs. thomas asked.

"Yes, mam." I answered.

"Heh, why so shy dear? How come your not shy talking that shyly to mark? Anyways call me marlina." She said with a big smile.

"I dont know but, I guess its because we met this morning." I answered while blushing.

"Hehe, so I guess your also gonna be in the same school as me?" Mark asked.

"Really, you also study there?" I asked.

"Yup! I guess this is gonna be an awesome year!" He said with the brightest smile.

"I guess it will be!" I smiled back. Happy that I get to be at the same school as him.

My mom wanted to catch up more with her friend so their going shopping tomorrow! So we talked for a little bit with Mrs. thomas and Mr. thomas, Until it was time for them to go home.

Before mark went out the door he approaches me once again..

"Hey, maybe I can come over tomorrow and we can hangout together?" He asks.

"Sure! That sounds awesome!" I answered.

"Cool, also here's my number just in case you feel bored, just call me and maybe I can come over anytime!" He said with a huge smile.

"Haha ok then Mr. thomas and here's my number!" I giggled.

Until he left, I wonder if he likes me? I just really wanna know! Like I wanna hear it straight from his mouth.. I just dont wanna be assuming things you knowM
I feel like I have a crush on him, I mean I actually DO! *sigh* but im pretty sure he don't like me that way.. were just friends because our mom's are friends.

Anyways as I snapped out of my thought. I went upstairs to take a shower before going to sleep, and then after I took a shower I fix my hair and ready my bed, Until someone texts me...

~Conversation text~

???: Hey!

K: Hi umm, who is this?

???: Its me mark!

K: Oh mark, Hey!

M: Hey! whats up?

M: Nothing, U about to sleep?

K: Yeah, but im still not feeling sleepy.

M: Me too, So?

K: So what?

M: I was hoping I can come over there tomorrow? 😉

K: Mark, I told you u can come anytime 😊

M: Cool, and also maybe we can go watch this new movie called the walking dead.

K: Mark, idk im not that into scary movies, it just haunts me.

M: So? Im there, You can just cuddle me whenever you get scared. Thats the point of it. 😏

K: Haha, yeah right. You wish! Fine then, what time?

M: 6:00 pm, Ill text you when im about to come and pick you up alright?

K: Sure, Goodnight then!

M: Goodnight beautiful! ❤

K: 😊

M: 😍

K:😘

M:😘😍❤💜

K: Heh, goodnight! Mr. flirter!

M: Night beautiful!

~End of conversation~

I cannot believe he called me beautiful and sent me some heart emojis! I mean simple things can make a girls heart beat you know? Still cant believe it anyways, I hope I dream about him tonight though..

*Marks POV*

Im just really happy that she said yes! I picked the horror movie purposely, so that when she feel scared! She can cuddle up to me that's plan A. Anyyways tomorrow is gonna be an intresting day for me! I just really hope that my plan will work! She will cuddle to me when she feels scared and we will go to a restaurant and it will be like a date! I am so excited for tomorrow!

~Authors Note~❤

Hey guys! I made the chapter 3 & 4 for you all! And this chapter 4 now has 1061! This is awesome guys! Anyways please support this book im making!✌

And of course don't forget to leave a VOTE!💕

~ Don't be a silent reader and comment what you think?

👑~CraftyP~👑