Chapter 9: ~First day of school~

*Kath's POV*
I woke up extra EARLY today, it's 4:27am! Cuz you know it's school! So I went to the bathroom and took a bath, then went to dress up into a black tank top that says "A new start" and Put on some blue ripped jeans and some black converse, then I put on some eyeliner and some mascara, then put on a light pink lip gloss, Then headed out the bathroom.

I took my phone and my bag, then headed downstairs...

"Hey mom!" I said in a happy mood.

"Hello dear! Someone sounds excited?" She said smiling.

"I'm just excited to see mark? That's all" I said blushing.

"Guess someone is having feelings for SOMEONE" she said frazing the someone at the end.

"Seriously mom?" I said kinda annoyed.

"Haha! Anyways here's your breakfast." She said with a smile.

"Thanks mom." I said finishing my breakfast and quickly went back to my room to text mark.

Conversation:

Me: Hey Mark you ready to go to school?

And he replied after a few minutes.

Mark: Yep, Btw wanna walk to school together?

Me: That's no problem to me ☺

Mark: Alright then I'll be there in 20 minutes.💕

Me: Thanks

So I checked on my stuff if I didn't forget anything and just tapped on my phone for a little while. And 20 minutes later the doorbell rang.

~Ding dong~

I opened the door seeing mark with a peace of flower on his hand..

"Hey baby girl, I just got you a little something on the way." He said smirking.

"Like always, But thanks anyway." I said kissing his cheek.

"So wanna head to school now?" He asked.

"Sure am! Let's go!" I answered.

So we headed to school and when we got there pretty much a lot of people was looking at me and mark.

Until a girl with blond hair and really short croptop and some shorts with her 2 friends came towards us.

"Hey handsome!" The girl said while hugging him.

Mark pulled away and said "Hey Veronica! How ya doing?"

"Fine everything's just so confusing right now, My boyfriend left me and now I feel so alone.." For some reason I don't like this girl and I don't know why.

"Awwwww it's okay, I'm still here for u.." He said hugging her. You know what they've been talking a lot and didn't even notice I was here, so I decided to just walk away slowly.

*Marks POV*

I felt someone leave my side remembering I ignored Kath the whole time, I quickly catch her hand and looked into her eyes "What's wrong?" I asked. "It's nothing it's just I feel like you guys need your time to talk alone." She replied with a weak smile. "Nahhhh come on I'll introduce you to each other. " He said pulling me to towards that girl Veronica again.

*Kath's POV*

"Btw Veronica, This is kath... Kath this is Veronica. " Mark said while putting his arms around my shoulder.

Veronica had a little evil eye on me and I don't know why.

"Awwwwy are you guys like a thing?" She said while looking back and rolling her eye as she turned around and I completely new something was up with her.

"Not YET, Im just kidding." Mark said frazing the word YET, then smirked at me and I smiled back, I saw Veronica getting a little jealous.

"Hold on, I need to go to the bathroom I'll be right back okay?"

"Alright." Me and Veronica said at the same time.

Veronica was checking on mark if he was gone, and once she saw that he was gone.. she suddenly folded her arms and her sweet face suddenly turned into a evil face.

"Hey you, don't you even dare take mark from me. He's mine and mine only, so don't you try to get in my way, cuz anything can go wrong... anytime, ANYWHERE. Don't you even dare tell this to mark cuz you'll get yourself in big danger" She said flipping her hair and leaving the door, while her other friends give me a evil smile and do the same.

"Wow...just wow" I told myself, anyways I kinda got into my mind and asked myself what.. just... happened, but soonly snapped out of my mind, when I heard mark coming back.

"Hey princess, so they left?" He said with a smile.

"Yep pretty much." I said with a weak smile.

"What's wrong, did something  happen?" he asked.

"Nope, nothing at all just.. yep nothing at all." I said again with all weak smile.

"You su---" He said getting cut off by me "Hey why don't we head to class?" I asked.

"Im sure let's go now, besides we have the same classes together except geography" He said then we headed to our class me and mark sat together and guess what happened?

Veronica also had the same classes as me and mark EXCEPT geography and math. She was sitting at Marks left side after 5 meters away.

And the rest of the class went horribly cuz Veronica just kept on showing off her smarty skills and kept on giving me the evil eye everytime and kept on whispering stuff to her best friends when theirs free time.

I just sighed to myself, this year IS going to be intresting....

~Authors Note~
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated lately there was just so much going on and it was a just really busy, but I took this small time to write this chap and hopefully more chaps will come soon so stay tuned cuz it's about to get intresting.. Also this chap might still get edited cuz I was just in a big hurry while writing this, so there still might be a few mistakes in it, but hopefully I re-edit it soon, Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chap! ~Ciao! ❤

Don't forget to leave a vote!• 💕

~Don't be a silent reader and comment what you think?~

Don't forget to stay tuned to new chaps, things are about to get intresting♡

Word count: 1019