Chapter 8: ~Pancaked heart~

*Kaths POV*
I woke up at 5:00am this morning with arms wrapped tightly to my waist, I tried to go to the toilet cuz I really needed to go, but I couldnt. Mark was holding me pretty tight to him, so I decided to turn around and accidentally faced a sleeping mark, I can feel him breathing towards me, I just hugged him and wished that this can go on forever, but technically my wishes just dont come true, Mark woke up and saw me looking at him, he just smiled at me.

"Goodmorning sleepy head." I said in my sleepy voice.

"Goodmorning sleepy voice." He smirked.

I just smiled at him and tried to get up, but then mark still wouldn't let go.

"Why such in a rush?" Mark asked with his annoying smirk.

"I need to pee!" I said in hurry.

"Fine, but once your done I'll need you to come back to my arms after that." He said in a command.

"Yes, Master Mark!" I said giggling.

He let go and I rush in to the bathroom, Until I finished so then I decided to go toothbrush, I mean I would not talk again with a disgusting morning breath, so I brushed my teeth and finally went outside the bathroom, Mark was there tapping his phone and finally noticed I was there, He smiled at me and opened his arms wide for me to go and hug him.

"Come to daddy!" He joked.

"Ummm how about no?" I asked jokingly.

"What? But you said you will come back in my arms?" He said in a sad puppy eyes.

"Nope!" I said popping the P.

"Fine then I will come and tickle you then! Here comes the tickle monster!" He said walking towards me.

"Serio---" I said being cut off when mark suddenly tickles me and put me on his shoulder dropping me in the bed and tickling me infinitly, causing me to laugh instantly.

"No stop mark!" I said laughing.

"Nope!" He said mocking me and popping the P as well.

"Please! Ill. do. anything." I said laughing insanely with him still tickiling me.

"Hmmm, anything?" He said thinking deeply and stoped tixkling me while looking in the wall, Thats when I took the chance to take a big inhale to rest my jaws from laughing. And finally spoke..

"Anything, but dont give me bad dares" I said with a smile.

"Okay then I want you to... Massage me! My back has been aching lately anyways." He said randomly.

"Ok then, this should be easy, its better than getting tickled!" I said cracking my neck.

So I start to massgae him, and he was just smiling at me, Until I kinda accidentally pinched his shoulder too much, he replied with a simple "Owwww!" and I just apologized "Sorry" to him.

And finally I finished after that mark just smiles at me.

"Wow, your actually good at massaging people! Even if you pinche me but still! Now my back pains are gone completely your massages cures me fast! Just like how your smile cure me when I feel down." He said with that annoying smirk he does all the time.

I just rolled my eyes at him and smiled "Thanks master mark!"

So mark smiled at me and looked at the time at my wall.

"Hey, Im just gonna go and take a shower, Ok?" He asked.

"Sure, and I'll go and cook breakfast for you master mark!" I said lifting an eyebrow.