Chapter 7: ~The Hangout~❤

*Marks POV*
I woke up this morning early in the morning, and took a shower and got dressed up, Today Im wearing some blue sweatshirt and some black pants and some white vans, Then I headed down to eat some breakfast.

I took a bowl and poured some cereal and milk in it, I ate and finally finished I decided to go and text kath and asked her if she wanna go to the park, and she said yes! I guess she's also an early bird just like me! I still couldnt forget about what happened last night! Im happy it wasnt a dream though, Cuz if it was then dont wake me up at all!

So then I decided to go to the park early and just took some excercise and all, Until I finally saw kath! She was walking towards me and waving to me, I just waved back.

*Kaths POV*

"Hey!" He said with a big smile.

"Hey! Whats up?" i asked.

"Nothing really, wanna go for a jog?" He asked.

"Sure! Getting fit lately?" I asked.

"Yep!"He answered.

"For what?" I asked.

"Its obvious! Isnt it? Its to look good infront of someone!" He laughed.

"Really now? Who is this someone?" I said with one eyebrow up.

"Well... its to look good to this really pretty girl!" He said giggling.

"Oh really? Did the girl noticed you yet? Cuz she probably did notice you and probably like you already!" I said sadly looking down.

"Im sure she noticed and I THINK she likes me?" He said smirking at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Welll??" He asked oddly.

"Well what?" I asked.

"Its you dummy!" He laughed.

"Really?! *coughs* I mean really?" I said suprisingly.

"Of course! Your the only girl I have feelings for." He said smirking.

OMG! Did he just really say that?! He just said that Im the only girl he have feelings for?! Oh. my. gosh. Okay! Calm down kathy! Just play along!

"Well, that makes me feel better! But you know I also have feelings for someone!" I said joking.

"Really now? Well who is this someone?" He asked woth that stupid smirk again!

"Well... He's name is..."

"Whats his name then?" Mark asked.

"His name is Josh! Do you think he likes me?" I answered joking.

"What?! Who is this joshua?! Where did you even meet him?! Plus I never even meet this JOSHUA who is he?!" Mark asked panicking.

"Calm down! I was joking! You know I that youre the only boy I have feelings for..." I said blushing.

"Heh! Phew! I was got a little scared that you actually had feelings for someone else! But I didnt actually know that." He said calming down.

"Heh..." I said still red.

"Well my smile is pretty atrractive and you can say that again, but you know who's smile is stronger than mine?" He asked smirking.

"Who's?" I asked.

"Yours..." He said looking right at my eyes and smirking.

He's eyes are just so dreamy! I cant help but blush when I loom at them!