Chapter Eleven

Lucy watched her father from afar, he was too wrapped up in the women in front of him to notice her staring. She tore her eyes away from them and stared back down at her meatloaf. The women's child, Marisa, was currently texting rapidly and kept glaring at Lucy everytime she had a chance.

Dinner has never been the same and it never will.

"So Lucy how was your first day at your new school?" The lady, who was known as Lady Pearl, asked. It was a stupid name for a stupid person.

Lucy looked up at the blue eyes women and forced a smile.

"It went pleasant."  She answered.

"What school was it again?" Pearl asked Jude completely ignoring Lucy.

"Fairy Tail High-" The women dropped her fork and gasped.

"Your a delinquent, mother your allowing me to share my air with a stupid delinquent!" The daughter ordered standing up disgusted.

"Jude how could you allow your sweet angel to go to a school full of hooligans?!" Pearl asked horrified.

"Lucy chose the school." Jude replied giving Lucy a harsh glare.

"Fairy Tail High is an amazing school, everyone welcomed me-"

"Probably to f*ck you." Marisa mumbled.

"Marisa!"

"Well it's true mom, she was a slut at Sabertooth." She shrugged. Lucy felt her chest tighten up and she immediately stood up.

"I'm done father." Her voice was full of venom and hatred, something Lucy never thought she had. 

Ignoring pearl's protests she walked away ignoring Aries's worried glance.

~*~

Everything hurt.

Lucy looked at herself in the mirror and felt disgusted. She really was a slut and disgusting person. Everything that she done at Sabertooth, she regrets.

Well all except for thing.

Sting Eucliffe.

Sting was her best friend and he was always there for her. She wish she could see him just one more time, but he was out on a Basketball trip when everything got worse and she left without saying a word.

She quickly changed into the uniform and brushed her teeth and hair, thoughts swirling around in her mind.

Everything was messed up.

"Lucy!" The blonde haired girl tuned around and winced hearing her father's harsh tone coming from his office.

"Mistress-" Aries started.

"It's ok Aries, can you please put a water in my bag with an apple." She smiled gently, the pink haired maid nodded and walked away slowly.

Lucy took a deep breath and walked up to the large oak door, and grasped the handle.