Chapter Six

I'm so sorry Minna for the long wait:/
I have gotten a chance to update though, but I hope you all forgive me:)

Chapter Six

Lucy was utterly shocked and confused. She clenched her bag tightly.

"Is this a joke?"She asked. Laxus laughed coldly and crept towards her.

"Do I look like I'm joking blondie?" He asked her getting near her face.

He pinned her against the wall, Lucy knew she couldn't call for no one she must've crept into the wrong hall this one seemed deserted. Flashbacks of 'him' came back to her.

"You shouldn't be calling people blondie when your one yourself." A voice said.

Laxus got off and turned around. A boy stood behind them a smirk was placed on his face.

"Natsu.." Lucy muttered. He grinned childishly at her.

"Hi Luce." He said.

"What are you doing here pinky!"Laxus hissed. Natsu simply shrugged.

"I ran from Erza again." He walked over and grabbed Lucy's hand.

"But I heard someone so I came to investigate," He looked coldly at laxus.

"Don't mess with her again." He then dragged Lucy away.

Once they were far from him he stopped. Lucy fell to her knees and sighed.

"Thanks Natsu..." She whispered. He nodded at her with a expression she couldn't explain.

"This is a school for delinquents please tell me he was playing around." She said looking at him.

~*~

"Your mine Lucy." He said grinning at her with a smirk. Lucy could only shudder as his cold lips met hers.

"Mommy died?" A small Lucy asked.
Her dad nodded grimly.
"Those stupid delinquents killed her! They should learn to drive!" He screamed socking the wall. Lucy winced with small tears.

Well that explained some of her past;)
Please comment on what you thought
I hope you enjoyed it^.^
Also what do you think of the new cover?