Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Natsu stood silent....

"Yeah I thought you knew.." Lucy closed her eyes and sighed.

"No....I didn't know.." She knew it was too good to be true.

"So are you going to leave?" He asked her. Lucy sighed and shook her head.

"I'm not letting this get in my way of being happy.." She thought.

"Nah I'm going to stay here.." She said getting up from the floor.

Natsu grinned."If you ever need help just call my name." Lucy nodded and smiled softly.

"But maybe we should Introduce ourselves properly." He suggested.

"I'm Natsu Dragneel." He held out a hand. Lucy giggled slightly.

"I'm Lucy Heartfillia." She took his hand with a soft smile.

~*~

"Now when you add the one to-" The sound of the door opening interrupted the teacher.

"Ah I see you finally decided to show up Ms. Heartfillia." The teacher said giving her a stern look. Lucy looked flustered but continued to walk towards her.

"I'm sorry Miss I got lost." Lucy apologized. The teacher sighed and nodded.

"Class this is Lucy Heartfillia, Lucy sit by Cana." She said gesturing to a brunette who was currently asleep.

"Cana!" The teacher yelled awaking the girl. Cana woke up startled and the settled down seeing Lucy sit next to her.

"Hi I'm Lucy." Lucy smiled.
Cana smiled back. "You must be the girl everyone's talking about." She said grinning. "I'm Cana.".         

Lucy nodded with a small laugh.

"I guess so.." She shrugged.

_______________________________________________________

Well I updated:D Sorry it was so short though ^.^;
But what'd you think?