Chapter Seventeen

Comment dog when you see a typo

Chapter Seventeen

Natsu Dragneel was always the type of boy who loved having fun. His mother used to always tease him and say that she had to keep a leash on him because he ran everywhere.

Natsu loved his mother, the beautiful woman with the pink hair and the big brown eyes. His father didn't have pink hair and instead had the normal type - as his mother claimed - brown hair.

Both his parents loved him and he loved them. He was 5 when his parents both died in a car accident and he was adopted by a man named Igneel.

Igneel was a nice, yet intimidating man who would leave often. Natsu loved his new mother - but not as much as his old mom. He missed his mother, but this new lady was great.

Natsu got along well with his sister, he never had a sister before. Yet his sister wasn't as wild as he was and often very timid and kept to herself.

Natsu was 9 when his new mother died of an illness. He went through a small depression and Igneel had to talk to him.

"You still have Mei and I." He had told his pink haired son. That fired Natsu up and he continues to be himself.

Though Natsu would often get in trouble in his school and Igneel understood why.

"Dad why aren't the other kids as fired up as I am?"

"Because they're boring my little dragon." Igneel had told Natsu.

During his last year of elementary a new kid moved in. A annoying black haired boy who went by Gray. Gray wasn't boring, even though he was a little kid, he would have a tendency to strip off his clothes. The teachers would lecture the boy and for once Natsu met someone like himself. A thrilling and exciting kid like himself.

Though Natsu would never admit it - he was thankful that Gray showed up because that was and always will be his best friend.

"Stupid popsicle stop stripping!" Natsu exclaimed when they were on the playground.

"Ms. Wii! Natsu Dragneel said a bad word!" A kid shouted at a teacher, but the teacher only collapsed on the chair. She was tired and fed up with the hyper active child.

"What'd you say you burnt piece of taffy?" Gray asked jumping down from the slide.

The two boys may have thrown disses at each other, but they were still inseparable.

Middle school breezed by and no kid would take either of the boys, luckily Igneel showed them Fairy Tail.

The boys knew what the school was, what students the school had. Delinquents. It was a term both boys were called when they were in middle school, but they didn't care.

The school has students that were exciting and they were grateful for that.

Though Mei was normal and she went to South High. Natsu wasn't too keen with that, he wouldn't be able to watched his sister.

He would never again be able to watch his sister.

Comment your thoughts

Who's backstory would you like to read next?