Chapter Twelve

Kill those typos
If you see one comment fish please

        Her cheek hurt from the slap, as Lucy walked towards the school she couldn't help but wonder how her mom was doing. Was she happier without her family?

"Lu-chan!" Lucy turned to see a blue haired girl running over. Lucy hoped the redness went away and she smiled at her new friend.

"Good Morning Levy-chan." Levy finally stopped running and frowned. She slowly and gently touched Lucy's cheek causing the blonde to wince.

"What happened Lucy?" Levy asked quietly. "Did someone...hit you...?

"Oh no, I smacked myself against my wall on accident." Lucy laughed nervously, levy shook her head but sighed and rested a hand on her shoulder.

"When your ready to tell me the truth Lu-chan, I'll be here ok." Lucy nodded silently. "I understand if you don't want to talk about it."

"Thanks Levy-chan." Levy smiled.

"What are friends for." And with that the two girls continued to walk to school.

~*~

Lucy was greeted by a very excited Natsu Dragneel. The pink haired boy went up to the blonde and held out a ticket. Lucy glanced down at the ticket curiously.

"Luce since your officially my new best friend-"

"I'm hurt Flamebrain." Gray faked a wounded expression and held his chest painfully as if it shattered.

"Shut it Popsicle." Gray chuckled and rested his arm around a blushing Juvia. "Anyways your invited to see us play at our game tonight, I even bought you a ticket." Natsu grinned at her brightly and gave her the ticket.

"I'd be honored to go your game Natsu." Lucy replied with a smile.

"Gosh damn it Mira I said I was sorry!"
The group turned to see Laxus running from an angry Mira, in her hand she clutched a baseball bat.

"Oh no." Lisanna got up. "Mira you'll send him to the hospital again!" And with that the white haired girl chased after her sister.

So what'd you think?