Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Lucy wondered around the school struggling with her schedule. Her footsteps echoed in the empty halls,
Sadly her new friends had classes on the other side of the huge school.

She looked at the doors she passed by, But had a look of disappointed since she couldn't find her class.

"I finally have real friends..." She sighed happily. She couldn't wait to share this with her mo-

"I forgot she's not here no more..." She whispered stopping and looking out the window watching leaves blow in the wind.

She smiled knowing her mom was watching her so she didn't need to tell her she'll just show her.

"Wow a pretty girl enrolled in a delinquent school.. " A voice said with a hint of amusement in their voice.

Lucy turned around and saw a boy leaning on the lockers with a smirk.

"Wh..Who are you and what do you mean?" She asked, Fear crept into her voice. She clutched her paper afraid of his answer.

"I'm laxus and this is Fairy Tail High The School For Delinquents." He answered her with a look.

Lucy held her breath.

"Delinquents....."

~^~

"Erza do you think Lu-Chan knows what school this is?" Levy asked walking side by side with Erza and the others. The others stopped walking. Realization hit them quickly.

"She's right Erza! Lucy doesn't seem to fit the description of us." Lisaana noted. Wendy nodded in agreement.

"I don't think she knows..." Erza answered. It was the truth though, Their new blond friend does not look like a to troublemaker nor a delinquent.

"Ani do you think we should've told I mean that is important." Levy asked.

"I think your right we'll tell her when we see her again." Mira smiled. The others agreed with relieved expressions and continued to walk to class, Except levy stood behind.

"I hope she doesn't find out before we tell her she's going to freak.." Levy murmured with a worried look.

_______________________________________________________

Uh oh Lucy found out!!!
Hmm what's going to happen..?

Just in case your confused the title is
FAIRY TAIL HIGH
SCHOOL FOR DELINQUENTS

But due to the long name it's title is
FAIRY TAIL HIGH

But the whole name is on the cover:)
Just wanted to clear that up;)

Till next time....

~Eryka