Chapter Thirteen

Kill those typos
If you see one comment dish

         Lisanna shook her head as she watched her sister angrily ask Laxus who had caused the bruise on his cheek. The boy simply shook his head at his girlfriend's mood change. Mira set down her bat and hugged him tightly causing him to blush.

"Now tell me who did this to you."

"Is your sister alright?" Lucy asked the white haired girl. Levy laughed at the scene along with Wendy.

"My sister gets these mood swings when's she's on her-"

"Shark week!" Levy announced covering Wendy's ears. "Shh child over here." Wendy looked confused for a second before she shook levy off.

"What do you mean by shark week?" Then Wendy's eyes widened and she understood the term. "Oh you mean a period, my mom told me about it already Levy-"

"Wendy your boyfriend is here!" Gray screamed from the table, the girls turned to see a blushing boy hiding from the evil gaze Natsu was giving him. "Better hurry up before this lump of coal says something embarrassing!"

"What'd you say you Popsicle?!" Natsu demanded glaring at gray.

"You heard me you burnt Cotten candy!" Gray said back getting in his face. The two boys were about to knock each other out, until someone threw two large books at them.

They turned around fearfully to meet the eyes of an angry red haired girl, a blue haired boy shook his head.

"Not this again." Lucy smiled at her new friends and felt someone tap her on her shoulder.

"So Lu-chan, you and Natsu huh?" Levy smiled slyly gesturing to the pink haired boy getting a lecture from Erza.

"Ohh Lucy and Natsu." Lisanna giggled and elbowed Lucy playfully in the arm.

"What's this your matchmaking without me." The three girls looked up to see Mira already getting excited.

"Oh we can double date Lucy!" She pulled a beat up Laxus over. "Oh it'd be so much fun." She smiled.

Lucy shook her head nervously.

"Oh no you guys got the wrong idea I don't like him like that, I just met him yesterday."

"And you two already have a connection, isn't that cute Mira." Lisanna smiled with her hands on her cheeks. "Oh I can't wait to see you two start dating and then maybe Levy will finally confess to Gajeel and Gray will admit he has the hots for Juvia-"

"What?' Do-don't say that Lisanna." Levy exclaimed back away turning red. She slowly backed away and hit someone. She turned around to see a clueless Gajeel.

"Huh what's with you shrimp?" Levy blushed harder and sped away.

"Aw just admit it levy!" Lisanna screamed chasing after the poor girl. Lucy shook her head with a small smile.

~*~

Just a short one for you all, the next one will explain what's wrong with everyone and why their in this school....

Comment down your thoughts on this chapter please :)