Kinley; Chica

"Okay, Kinley! Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!" A small girl's mother exclaimed.

"Yay!" Kinley, a blonde girl with pink eyes gently said. There were a ton of kids.

"Hey, kids!" An animatronic bear smiled. He was on a stage, in the middle of a purple bunny and a yellow chicken.

"That must be Freddy," Kinley's mom, Melissa said. "And that's Chica- oh, look at Bonnie!" Her nose scrunched up. "Pirate's cove? I've never heard of that place..."

At this point the child had run off. There was a robot boy waddling around, holding a sign that said "Balloons!" He was also holding a red and yellow balloon.

In the back, there was a large purple and blue box in the "Prize Corner." There were multiple plushes of the animatronics dotted around the room.

All of a sudden, a puppet popped out of the box, surprising Kinley. The girl backed up.

The doll had a white mask, with black eyes and red cheeks. There were purple tears pouring down it's face. There was a broad grin across it's face. Above the box, there was a sign that read "Tickets! Get your Prizes!"

Kinley shrugged, then ran back out. Where her mom was, kids were assembling another robot. It was white and pink.

"Mangle! Let me play with her!" Kids scrambled around.

Kinley wasn't for it. She walked away, looking back to the chicken, with red cheeks and a cupcake on a plate. Her animatronic hips swung back and forth, creating a pattern. Kinley seemed mesmerized. She swayed back and forth until she broke from her trance.

And then she met Dave, the friendly night guard.