Ian; Bonnie

"Ooohh," Ian said. His ruffled brown hair and green eyes set on the bunny. The purple shine on him was beautiful. His red cheeks were abstract, but he didn't care.

The lights went out. Bonnie's purple tint turned to sky blue. He slumped forward, setting his red guitar on the floor.

Ian's friend, Jaxon, grabbed his shoulder and spun him around. "Look!" He was holding a Foxy plush, the first version of Mangle. It was red and had a silver hook for a hand. The plush had an eyepatch over his left eye.

"Bonnie's more cool," Ian stuck his tongue out. Jaxon shook his head.

"You're a ding-dong!" Jaxon ran off toward Party Room 2. Ian watched him, thinking about him. He looked toward Mangle's spot in Pirate Cove.

"C'mon, Kevin! We can't get rid of Pirate's Cove! It's a sanctuary for kids! You can't!" A man in a purple suit yelled at another man.

"Dave! Dave! Calm down!" The other man said. His name tag read Kevin. "We were gonna get rid of it anyway!"

"But what about Mangle? The kids! They wouldn't know where to go! They would cry," he complained. "Are you trying to ruin this place? Pirate's Cove has been around since we were kids! That's my favorite childhood memory!"

"Dave, we're going to put her in Kid's Corner!Calm down," Kevin noted the crazed look in Dave's eyes. "Foxy's still here, just... He's... Broken. We can't take him out, and neither can you, Dave."