Jaxon; Foxy

"Pfft," Jaxon said to himself. " 'Bonnie's better.' What's that? Foxy's the best! Mangle doesn't even own up to him!" The boy looked at his new plush. "I love you, Foxy."

I love you too, Jaxon. Jaxon swore he heard Foxy say back to him.

But he was a plush, and Foxy wasn't working anymore. He wasn't out. He was in the back room, with the original Chica, Bonnie, and Freddy. They were ruined. He knew that they would never be out again. But he still loved Foxy. Even if they weren't out putting on a show, he would still love them.

"Well, hello young man!" A man in a purple suit with a name tag that read Dave said to Jaxon. "What a fine looking Foxy you have!" He laughed. "Well, would you like to take a walk down the hall with me?"

Jaxon knew to ask, but the man seemed nice enough. Good attitude, nice smile, and he even loved Foxy, too! "Sure," Jaxon replied nonchalantly.

So they started down the hall. "Nobody can hear your screams from here," Dave muttered.

"What?" Jaxon asked.

"No one can hear your screams of joy from here!" Dave was slowly gaining the boy's trust. Now he just had to knock him out.

Jaxon had black curly hair and black eyes, but one had a large bandage taped across it. He had gotten in an accident, and the glass had punctured his iris.

"Well won't you look at that!" Dave exclaimed. Jaxon looked away, and the guard took his chance.