All of the Children; Animatronics

"Ugh." Kinley opened her eyes. It wouldn't make a difference either way, as wherever she was it was pitch black.

Across the room, James moaned. His face was bruised, and he clutched his arm to his chest. Who did that?

Tied to Kinley was Jaxon. He had a bandage across his right eye, and his Foxy Plush was a few feet away.

Ian awoke, his eyes heavy. "Mr. Dave, you can't take away pirate's cove, Jaxon loves Foxy," Jaxon was touched; Ian DID like him.

"Guys, wake up," Kinley said, and she wriggled. "Where are we?"

"If I didn't know better, we're in the spare parts room," James said, obviously had been woken up when Kinley did.

"Does that mean-?" Kinley's eyes had focused by then, and she could see some things. Right in front of her was an old, withered, purple version of Bonnie. She squeaked in surprise.

"What?" Then Ian saw him. "Bonnie?"

"Can't be." Jaxon finally started talking. "That's purple, and doesn't have a face, so it can't be him."

"I guess so," Dave murmured, stroking Kinley's hair. "So fragile, so delicate. It kills me to do this, but..." Dave spun around, swinging an axe, cutting Jaxon's throat.

"No!!!" James screamed.

Kinley couldn't believe it. "How COULD you?"

Ian was the most surprised. "JAX!! No! Let us go!!!" He shrieked.

"Thats just the beginning," Dave says. "Anymore attempts to escape, the boy won't even have a head!"