James; Freddy

"Yay!!" A little boy exclaimed. His father, in his suit and tie, smiled broadly. His new housewife, Candy, had blonde hair and green eyes in a pink dress and matching shoes and matching purse, looked back at him. James Cardigan wore a blue and black plaid shirt and corduroy pants, with his
hair combed back, was grinning. They had arrived at his favorite game, robot performing themed restaurant, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

"Happy birthday, James!" Candy said. Her makeup looked totally fake, but he didn't care. He loved her. She was sweet, pretty, and she obviously loved his father. His father had been divorced 3 times, his last one giving the rich man James.

Despite his bragging about being rich, and often being rude, his friends loved him so. Kinley was sweet and caring. Ian was funny and smart. Jaxon was stubborn and kind. And Beatrix, she was brilliant. Her black hair and blue eyes stood out to James for some reason. She was hilarious and she was a genius.

"Hey!" Beatrix was pushing through the other kids, making her way toward James. "Hey," she panted. "Happy birthday, James!"

"Thanks, B!" He smiled. She was wearing a black sweater and black leggings.

About an hour later, Beatrix and James had more than 3,000 tickets. "We can buy that big blue dice balloon!" Beatrix and James said together. They started giggling.

James peeked into the Prize Corner, but Beatrix stayed back. The puppet had always haunted her dreams, so she always left James to get the prizes. "Umm, B?"

"Yeah?" James sounded nervous.

"It isn't there." He pouted.

"Wait, what?" Beatrix was trying to read into him, but there was no explanation.

"The dice balloon. It isn't there! Someone took it!" He looked like he was about to cry. They had saved up so they could get it, but it was for nothing. Someone took it.

"You kids looking for this?" Dave asked.