Chapter 1: First Day

There was nothing but silence in the middle of the night. Occasionally midnight howls from wolves or the sound of crickets chirping.

Misaki had trouble sleeping, since he would be starting a fresh new school tomorrow. At least all his friends will be there with him.

Misaki looked at his clock.
2:46 am.
The green words from the digital clock were flashing between 5 seconds. Misaki sighed, turning over to lay down on his stomach, face in pillow.

'I'm so nervous.' Misaki thought. Misaki closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

The sound of Misaki's alarm clock slowly woke him up.

"...Nng..." Misaki lifted from his bed in a sitting position, he stretched out his arms while yawning. Misaki hit the alarm clock button to make it stop. Misaki rubbed his eyes to get a better look at the clocks time.
7:23
Misaki's eyes widened looking at the time, he had 20 minutes to get ready and leave. Misaki ran to the kitchen, and got some bread. He opened his refrigerator getting some butter. In a rush he spread the butter sloppy all over the bread. He quickly ate it.

Misaki got a glass of water to wash the bread down. Misaki ran to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. He had 17 minutes left. Suddenly Misaki's phone made a dinging noise. Misaki fast walked to his room to see what it was. 'A text message from Ritsu?' Misaki quickly went to his messages to see what Ritsu wanted.

Ritsu:  Where are you, all of us are at the university gate waiting for you.
7:26 a.m.

Misaki quickly responded.

Misaki: I overslept the time we were supposed to meet up, I'm sorry I'll be there soon!
7:27 a.m.

Ritsu: Okay just hurry up school starts in 16.
7:27 a.m.

Misaki quickly got dressed, and shoved his phone into his Jean pocket.

Misaki made it in just 7 minutes to talk to his friends.

"So you're finally here." Ritsu said.  "How many times do I have to give all of you a lecture on not being late when we're all meeting together." Hiroki said. "Ah I'm so sorry Ritsu, and Hiroki, I must've accidentally set the wrong time on my alarm clock." Misaki defended. "Its fine I'm late like you as well Misaki." Chiaki joined.

"That's natural for you." Shinobu said. "Are we really going to talk about who is always late, we need to go see what classes we got." Kisa said. "Kisa is right come on guys." Ritsu said. They all rushed inside the building to get their schedules.

"Yes! Rittchan we got all the same class periods together!" Kisa cheered. "Alright! What about you guys?" Ritsu asked. "I only got math with you two." Misaki said. "But I have Science and English with Shinobu and Hiroki!" Misaki smiled. "Aww we got no classes together Misaki." Chiaki whined.

"We have the same home room." Misaki pointed to Chiaki's schedule. "Oh I didn't see that, yes!" Chiaki cheered. "I have 3 classes with you, Chiaki" Hiroki said. "Yes! So I'm not that alone!" Chiaki smiled "We have the same home room Hiroki." Shinobu said.

Before any of them could speak the bell rang.

"See y'all soon, c'mon Kisa." Ritsu waved goodbye at the four. "Yeah see you." Misaki shouted. "See you soon Hiroki, and Shinobu." Misaki said. "See you." Shinobu said.

Ritsu & Kisa

"I wish all of us got the same classes together." Kisa whined. "Yeah, but with the friendship like us they'll be forced to separate us." Ritsu commented. "True." Kisa replied.

Kisa and Ritsu got to their home room. "Onodera-Kun is that you?!" A familiar female voice appeared from nowhere. Ritsu turned around to see his friend, An.

"An-Chan?!" Ritsu was surprised.  "I thought you said you wouldn't be going to this university." Ritsu asked still shocked. "Me too until my parents decided to move closer to this university, so here I am." An said with excitement.

"Oh, hey Kisa!" An waved at Kisa. "Hey An." Kisa waved back. "What's both of your schedules we may have something together." An said. "Kisa and I have the same classes together, so just look at mine." Ritsu handed An his schedule. "Aww we have nothing together, except  the same home room." An handed Ritsu back his schedule.

The bell rang interrupting what Ritsu was about to say.

The home room teacher got up from his chair. "Okay everyone, have a seat." Ritsu and Kisa sat together. An sat in front of them with a random boy student. "I am your home room teacher, Kou-Sensei. Now welcome to Ren University, one of the popular universities in Tokyo, Japan. This is your official home room for the year, you may not be switched to a different home room you're stuck with me."

"Also you may switch classes you don't particularly like. Only within a week though. In my home room you may do homework, study, read, or talk to your friends if you have any. Just don't waste my time with bullshit personal problems."

The intercom turned on, a female voice began talking. "Hello students of Rin University, I am your principal Hanaka, you have 8 hours each day at school. With 6 class periods. Lunch will be from 12:30 to 1:30. Home room will be at the start of the day for 45 minutes. And at the end of the day for 50 minutes. Enjoy your year at Rin University. Hanaka out." The intercom made a weird crumbling noise when it stopped.

"Okay you all may go and explore the school, and yes you may go on the rooftop during free time or lunch." The home room teacher stopped talking and the classroom was silent for 5 seconds. "C'mon Rittchan, let's explore the school so we know where our classes our."

"Yeah, let's go." Ritsu got up from his chair and walked with Kisa to the hallway. "Do you know if the others are out yet?" Kisa asked. "No, but I do see people being released from their home rooms."

"Wait there's Shinobu and Hirok!" Kisa pointed to them talking by the gate with a huge crowd of people near them. Ritsu and Kisa ran to Hiroki and Shinobu.

"Hey Hiroki, Shinobu!" Kisa said to them. "Hey, how's your homeroom?" Hiroki asked them. "Good so far, our home room teacher gives no fucks about us." Kisa said. "Lucky, we got a lazy slut teacher who looks like she's on some medication." Shinobu whined.

"Yeah really." Hiroki agreed. "GUYS!!!" Chiaki shouted. They all looked at Chiaki and Misaki running towards them.

"Hey Misaki, and Chiaki." Ritsu said to them. "Hey!" They both replied. "Our home room teacher told us we have three hours to look around." Misaki said cheerfully. "Yes! We have time to explore each other's classes then."

"C'mon let's go." Shinobu said.

A/N: That's chapter one of Vampire University, this was getting long for the first chapter. I included An because she will impact the story a little bit she won't be included in every single chapter. Anyways thanks for reading.