Chapter 11: Close Call

'When is this class going to end.' Ritsu looked up at the clock, 20 minutes left. Ritsu looked at Kisa's seat that was empty. 'He's definitely going to return with some sort of mark.' Ritsu then payed attention to his teacher that was teaching and writing stuff on the whiteboard.

The bell finally rang, Ritsu sighed of relief. He had one more class period and the day would end. Ritsu walked to his next class. As Ritsu was walking he spotted Hiroki walking towards where Ritsu was. "Hey Hiroki." Ritsu said once Hiroki got closer. "Hey Ritsu." Hiroki had a tired tone in his voice.

"Did you get any sleep?" Ritsu stopped to talk to Hiroki. "No, I couldn't fall asleep at all, all night my stupid neighbor was having a party. And they decided 'Hey let's take this outside.' All I heard was stupid rap music with people talking and yelling out my bedroom window." Hiroki explained.

"That sucks, meanwhile my neighbors are old people, who really don't do anything, but mow their lawn at six in the morning." "Lucky, well anyways I got to get to my next class or I'll be late, later." Hiroki walked off. "Yeah bye." Ritsu said back.

Ritsu walked to his last period class.

AFTER SCHOOL

"Detention is canceled today, we have tons of students still testing in classrooms, so please quietly leave." The principal told them. They sighed in relief, "Want to go to that coffee shop or something?" Ritsu whispered. "Yeah, I could use some coffee." Misaki whispered back.

Once they arrived at their favorite coffee shop, they sat at a booth next to a window. "May I get you something?" A waitress asked. They each said what they wanted. "I will be back shortly with your stuff." Then she left.

The coffee shop door opened, with it's bell jingle. "Look who it is." Shinobu said. They turned to see familiar faces. "What are they doing here, I've never seen them here before." Misaki said. The six brothers sat in the empty booth that was next to their booth.

"Why are they seating across from us?" Chiaki asked. "Maybe their stalking us?" Hiroki joked. "Really Hiroki?" Ritsu replied. "What? I was just joking, it may be a coincidence."

The waitress later returned with their drinks. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask." "We've been going here for a long time, and each day we come here I see different waiter/waitresses." Chiaki pointed out. "Weird, I've never thought about that before." Ritsu said.

The same waitress took the brother's order. "Watch them leave when we leave." Shinobu said. "Somethings up if they do that." Hiroki took a drink of his coffee.

A kid was playing near their booth, and knocked Ritsu's coffee over onto Ritsu's lap. Ritsu stood up quickly, as it was too late, he was drenched in hot coffee. "Owww that's really hot." Ritsu moaned. "Are you okay?" Misaki asked. "No, now I think I have third degree burns, be right back." Ritsu walked to the restroom.

Ritsu used the sink to dry and clean off the coffee stain, but didn't work. The bathroom door opened, Ritsu looked. "Takano, what are you doing in here?" Ritsu asked. "I saw that you got hot coffee on you, here take this." Takano threw Ritsu a fresh clean shirt. "This looks like it'll be big on me." Ritsu looked at the shirt size. Takano left the restroom.

"Wait!" Ritsu called out. Takano stopped and turned to Ritsu, "What?" "Uhmm nothing thank you!" "Yeah." Takano returned to his booth. Ritsu changed into the shirt. The shirt was just a little big, but not that big.