Chapter 13: Writer

Misaki opened the journal that Akihiko handed to him. Akihiko stared at Misaki as Misaki read through the journal.

"So what do you think?"Akihiko asked, as Misaki was done reading. "It's amazing." Misaki said in shock. "I'm glad to hear that." Misaki handed Akihiko his journal back, "How can you write like that?" Misaki asked.

Akihiko just shrugged. "No seriously how do you do it? I bet you must be getting straight A's in all your classes." Misaki said. "How did you know?" "Seriously?" Akihiko nodded.

"Are you going to be a writer in the future or something?" Misaki asked. "I don't know." Akihiko responded. "Well you should." Misaki said. "I'll think about it." Akihiko said.

"Good, because you would probably be really famous someday." Misaki praised. "Anyways, when did you start writing like that? There's even big words in there I don't even think most smart people know." Misaki said.

"I was writing my whole life. I went in our family's basement, and just started writing what I made up." Akihiko said. "You must've been lonely." Misaki said. "Not really, just lots of free time, after all I have six brothers, but I barely interacted with them." Akihiko began.

"Whenever they wanted to go outside, I would always go into the basement and write. Whenever my parents told me to go play with my brothers or just go outside, I always brought my journal with me, and wrote instead." "My brothers got pissed off at me for not playing with them back then. But now they understand who I am." Akihiko said.

"Wow, I'm glad they understand who you are now." Misaki said "Do you mind if I ask what you like to do?" Akihiko asked. "Not at all, I like to cook." Misaki replied. "I can't cook." Akihiko said. "Huh, why not? Cooking is easy."

"Not for me, no matter how much I try I always set off the smoke alarm." Akihiko said. "I guess cooking isn't for everyone." "I'm the only one out of my brothers who can't cook." Akihiko said. "Really, If it makes you feel better I have three friends who don't know how to cook." Misaki replied.

"I don't really care about cooking anyways, I have my brothers who can do it for me." Akihiko said. Misaki gave Akihiko a weird look, "Uh I think cooking will be better for you in the future, since eventually all of you will split off and move on your own."

Akihiko just stared off in distance. "If you like to come to the library, do you read a lot too?" Misaki asked changing the subject. "Yeah, I mainly come here for private time to write." Akihiko replied."That one time I saw you with your brothers on the roof." Misaki said. "Yeah, because I like to hang out with them now and then." Akihiko said.

The bell rang. "Huh, that went by fast." Misaki commented.

"Will you be here tomorrow again?" Akihiko asked. "Um I don't know." Misaki responded. Misaki began walking off. Akihiko grabbed Misaki's hand stopping him. "Please, meet me again tomorrow at lunch." Akihiko said. "Uhh." Misaki hesitated. "I guess." Misaki managed.

Akihiko let go of Misaki's hand. "See you later." Akihiko said. "Yea see you later!" Misaki walked really fast to his next class.

AFTER SCHOOL

"So what did you find about him?" Ritsu asked. "Who?" Misaki asked. "You know, Akihiko." Ritsu replied. "Oh yeah, he likes to write, and he can't cook. And also he asked me to come to lunch with him again tomorrow." Misaki replied. "Really? You should talk to him more so we can see what they're all like." Ritsu said.

"All I found out was that Akihiko didn't interact with his brothers when he was little, all he did was write. His brothers got mad at him for writing, and not playing with them. Now they understand him or something like that. And the rest of them can cook but not him." Misaki said.

"That sounds like the vampire-type to me." Shinobu said. "Anyone can have that life, what do you mean it sounds vampire-type?" Hiroki asked, joining in. "I'm just saying it sounds like a vampire-type to me."

"You should ask Akihiko if he lives in a mansion." Chiaki said, eating some chips. "What does that have to do with anything?" Misaki asked. "Most vampires live in mansion type houses don't they? I seen those stuff on TV." Chiaki said.

Misaki sighed, "I bet he won't." "Just ask anyways." "Fine, I'll ask him." Misaki said, giving up. "How did you find out this information?" Kisa asked. "He let me read one of his journals, he was writing a story in it." Misaki said. "Huh, are you serious?" Kisa asked. "Yeah, then he told me a little bit of his past, which I just told you guys."

"So the only people that really interacted with the brothers are Hiroki, and Misaki." Ritsu said. "I think we all pretty much interacted with them." Kisa said. "That is true." Chiaki said.

"Hey, who are you please get off of school grounds." They heard the principal say. "What's going on?" Ritsu asked. They turned around to see a older man walking up to the school gates. The man turned to the principal, "My daughter goes here." He said. "Even so, please leave you are heading to the wrong entrance, this is for students only. Parents head to the office door." The principal said.

"Come on, what's the difference anyways." The man took out a silver knife. The principal spotted him taking out his knife. "What are you going to do with that stab me?" The man stayed silent slowly walking to the principals direction.

The man finally arrived to the principal, putting the knife against her throat. Misaki stood up. "Misaki, what are you doing?" Ritsu asked. "I'm going to help her." "Hold on Misaki, maybe we should all help, after all I am a black belt in Karate." Hiroki said.

"Hey!" Misaki yelled at the old man. "Please leave the principal alone." Ritsu yelled. The rest glared the man down. The man turned to Misaki, dropping the knife. He ran away. "Thanks all of you, but I really didn't your help." "Yeah you kinda did." Shinobu said. "He had a knife pointed to your neck, I kinda think that's needing help." Kisa said.

"Regardless thank you." The principal turned to walk back to the office.

THE NEXT DAY

Kisa was walking down the halls to his locker. "I'm so tired." Kisa mumbled to himself, and stretched out his arms. "Hey, Kisa!" A familiar voice called out to Kisa.

'Not this bastard again.' "Kisa, I know it's been a long time since we dated, but I was wondering if you'd want to date me again?" "I'm sorry Takumi, but why did you follow me to this university?" "It's because I'm still in love with you." "Well I'm not, and I was only using you because of your looks." "Even so can you please continue using me for my looks?"

"Not a chance, I broken up with you personally. Like I said that day 'I have no interest in you whatsoever so please don't crawl back to me whining.' Guess what your doing, crawling back to me whining wanting to get back together." Kisa said.

"If you don't want to get back together I guess we have to do it this way then." Takumi grabbed Kisa's shirt and pulled him closer. He lifted his fist up on the air, ready to punch him.

A/N: I had a project in school that I didn't understand and it's due tomorrow. I turned it in, but I might get a bad grade :/ And we're doing an egg drop that requires materials I have, but the teacher didn't say when to bring them. School is getting rough on the last couple of weeks. I felt about ranting this sorry lol, I will of course update soon, thanks for reading.