Chapter 25: Memory Wipe

Chiaki was walking down the school hallway, trying to look around for that one person; Hatori. Chiaki wanted to know what the brothers were up to, especially since each of the brothers asked each of the friends out. And Hatori was the one of them who asked him out.

 The only way to find more about the brothers was to actually get close to them. Chiaki was looking around the school to see if he could find at least one of the brothers nearby, but there was no one around so far, and no signs of one of his friends either.  

Chiaki looked around the hallway, and didn't know which way the brothers would be. He knew they were there since Shinobu said he saw all of the brothers in the principal's office. The principal would've told them to clean in a classroom. 

Since Chiaki just gave up scanning the hallways, he decided to just enter the nearest classroom near him. Chiaki opened the door, and there was nothing in there. He looked around, but nothing. He decided to go to the next classroom.  

Once Chiaki entered that classroom he smelled something rotton. Chiaki looked around the room to see where it was coming from, and there it was in the far right corner of the room, another dead corpse.

Chiaki was getting tired seeing dead bodies scattered everywhere. Chiaki decided to walk around the classroom to see if anyone was in there, or he could find clues what happened. He scanned the room, but there was nothing. 

Chiaki wanted to tell his friends, but decided not to, and tell the principal, even though they were being accused of murdering the dead body on the roof. The principal would probably think it would be more suspicious. 

Kisa just gave up and went back to the hallway, heading to the principal's office, or at least somewhere where the principal is. Chiaki saw the principal near her office, but saw Hatori talking to the principal. 

For some reason Chiaki wanted to over hear the conversation, he was too far away to hear, but enough to see them. Chiaki sneaked closer to them, and he finally heard what was going on, "What happened when you were on the roof earlier today? Did you see anything." The principal questioned  Hatori. 

"I went to the roof to eat my lunch, and I saw nothing, just one student eating on the bench, that's all." Hatori said. "I don't trust you, neither do I trust the others, but you may now go. Get back to cleaning the locker room's bathroom." The principal went back to her office. 

Hatori gave a look to the Principal, and turned around, and headed the opposite way of the locker room. Hatori headed towards the hallway Chiaki was from. Chiaki quickly head in the nearest room and barely shut the door, but was still able to see him walking down the way the classroom Chiaki was just in. 

Hatori entered the classroom, and left it open just a tad. Chiaki decided to see what Hatori was doing in there, and why. He remembered the dead body, but scratched that out of his mind. Chiaki walked to the classroom, and opened the door just a bit. 

He saw Hatori dragging the body that was in the right corner through the opened window. Chiaki's mouth literally almost dropped. Chiaki turns around to find the friends and tell them what happened. 

As Chiaki took a step, he accidentally lost his balance and fell onto the floor, making a loud thumping noise. He was still close to the door, and Hatori had heard him fall. Hatori stopped what he was doing and went towards the more wider open door. 

He stepped out and saw Chiaki, getting up from the floor. "Oww..." Chiaki rubbed his arm where it hurt. Hatori said nothing, he went back inside the classroom aware that Chiaki now knew what he was doing. 

Chiaki was hurting, and he felt like he was going to pass out, and that's exactly what he did. Hatori, had knocked him out with some sort of gas. Hatori dragged Chiaki's body into the classroom really quick before anyone could see him.

 "Dammit." Hatori cursed under his breath. Hatori decided the only way for Chiaki not to remember was to give him a memory wipe, but it would only be a day memory wipe. Not that bad for the friends to notice. 

Hatori put his hand on Chiaki's body to start doing the memory wipe. Once it was done Hatori took Chiaki back to Chiaki's house. He lock picked the door, and put him in his bed not caring to change his clothes.

Hatori had to tell the brothers his screw up, and will Chiaki's screw up for peeking in. 

After detention was over Hatori met up with his brothers, "Something bad has happened, Chiaki found out I killed the student in the classroom. Well he peeked inside and saw me moving his body." Hatori said. 

"You better of wiped his memory." Akihiko said. "I did, and I put him back in his house." Hatori said. "What memory wipe did you use?"  Nowaki asked curious. "The day one, it would be extremely suspicious if I did it longer." Hatori said.

"True, but be careful next time." Takano said. "We can't let them know; not yet." Takano said. 

"Where's Chiaki?" Ritsu asked. "I have no idea, I also couldn't find any of the brothers." Misaki said. "Great, why couldn't we have stuck together and just find them that way." Kisa said. "Because a genius suggested that." Hiroki was hinted at Shinobu. 

 "Hey, I didn't know Chiaki was going to be lost, should we go back in there and look for him?" Shinobu asked. "No, let me text him." Kisa said. Kisa sent a message to Chiaki, and they waited for a while but no response. 

"Do you think he could've found one of the brothers?" Misaki asked. "If so he is talking to him for a long time." Ritsu said. "Let's just forget it." Hiroki said. "How would you like it if we can't find you, and we just gave up?" Shinobu said. 

"I wouldn't care, but Chiaki probably went home. Plus he could've been released from detention by the principal." Hiroki added. "If so then he would've group texted all of us." Kisa said. "Or we could I don't know, CHECK HIS HOUSE?!" Shinobu said. 

"That is true, but what if he is asleep?" Misaki asked. "I copied his key a long time ago just in case, so we can just enter and check and leave." Hiroki said. "Wait, you copied his key?" Ritsu asked.

"Well, yeah." Hiroki said, "And does he happen to know?" Ritsu asked. "Well, no." Hiroki said. "Hold on, if you copied Chiaki's house key, does that mean you copied all of ours?" Misaki asked. "Let's just check on him." Hiroki said ignoring the question. 

The friends got to Chiaki's apartment, and Hiroki used the key to open the door. They quietly went around his apartment room, and saw him sleeping on his bed. "See he's fine." Hiroki whispered. 

"Yeah whatever." Ritsu said. "Let's go now." Misaki whispered. 

 A/N: Hello again everyone, sorry for the delay in updates now. At least I'm getting them done. Anyways, I'm trying to get this story more interesting and I may end it soon, because I don't want this story going on forever. Hope you enjoyed this chapter anyways! Thanks for reading.