Chapter 5: Missing

"Do you think those students we met on the roof were kind of acting weird?" Chiaki asked Hiroki. "Umm not really." Hiroki answered. "Well I think so, I mean I feel really weird around them." Chiaki said. "Really? How?" Hiroki asked. "I'm just not getting a good vibe from all of them." Chiaki said. "I guess we got to watch them carefully." Hiroki replied.

"HEADS UP!!!" A student yelled at Hiroki and Chiaki. They both dodged a volleyball that came full speed at them. "That was close." Chiaki gulped. "You two pay more attention, PE is an easy hundred all you need to do is participate, don't waste your grade on talking to each other!" The PE teacher growled. "Yes sir!" Hiroki and Chiaki said together.

"Do you want to warn the others about them then?" Hiroki asked. "Yeah, they seem very mysterious. " Chiaki answered. "WHAT DID I SAY?!" The PE teacher yelled at them. "Sorry." They both said in unison.

AFTER SCHOOL

"Do you all want to hang out at my house?" Ritsu asked. "Sure." Misaki answered. "Luckily I don't have homework." Shinobu said. "Wait, how do you not have homework?" Kisa asked. "I finished it all in homeroom." Shinobu replied. "Yeah we had a substitute for homeroom since they lazy slut had a heart attack, and went to the hospital." Hiroki replied. "The substitute is really strict." Shinobu commented.

"Isn't it kind of weird that people have been dying, or getting hurt?" Ritsu asked. "Yeah, I heard the school's reputation is being ruined right now just within the first week." Hiroki replied. They started walking to Ritsu's house. "I heard that as well." Kisa said. "Apparently their not doing anything about it." Chiaki said. "They will care when people are transferring, and they won't get the money." Shinobu said.

"Not only that I think the six brothers are strange." Misaki said. "Same, I'm not getting a good feeling about them." Ritsu said. "They're always looking at us." Kisa commented. "I noticed that." Chiaki replied. "I guess they have a crush on us." Hiroki jokingly said. "That could be true." Ritsu said. "They don't necessarily look like the gay type." Misaki said. "I was just joking, but it may be a good guess." Hiroki sighed.

"What if they are the cause for the recent drama?" Shinobu suggested. "Woah there. That's a bit too far." Kisa said. "Think about it, they're all acting strange, I just don't trust them." Shinobu said.

THE NEXT DAY

"An-Chan, where were you yesterday?" Ritsu asked. "Why do you even care?" An asked. "I was just wondering." Ritsu replied. "Like you care." She mumbled. Ritsu sighed sitting in his seat. 'Great, one of my friends hate me now." Ritsu thought. "Wow Ricchan, she must hate you." Kisa whispered. "I heard that!" An said.

"Don't just hate Ricchan, because he is gay, and didn't accept your kiss." Kisa replied. "You know what?!" An yelled getting up from her seat looking at Kisa dead in the eye. "You two, don't fight because of me." Ritsu growled. "I'm leaving." An mumbled. "Kou-Sensei may I use the restroom?" An said in a sweet voice.

"Yes, but please hurry." "Thanks!" An ran out of the class room. "Teachers pet." A random male student mumbled. "Wow, she hates us." Kisa said. "Oh yeah, I really want to know why." Ritsu said sarcastically. "Why are you so grumpy today?" Kisa asked. "I don't know." Ritsu mumbled.

"Tired?" Kisa asked. "I didn't get any sleep last night." Ritsu groaned. "I'm sorry Ricchan." Kisa replied. "Don't be, I just couldn't fall
asleep." Ritsu said.

Suddenly the announcements came on. "Attention all students: Please report to the gym, I repeat all students please report to the gym." "I wasn't aware of any assembly." Their homeroom teacher said. "You are all dismissed." "What is happening?" Ristu asked. "I don't know." Kisa answered.

Once they got to the gym, they sat on the bleachers. "We called everyone here, because we've been having serious issues that's been ruining our school reputation." The principal began. "I know this isn't any of your doings, but please be aware of some things, if you see any one near you having a heart attack, or you see physical fights, please call the police. That would be much appreciated." The principal wasn't done. "If you see a student chocking on some food, please do safety precautions."

"We are now going to be introducing some police man, and more advanced doctors to our school. Just recently Fuji-Sensei, home room teacher 108 has passed away in the hospital this morning.  We have just now received a call." The principal's voice became shaky. "So we hope this never happens again, I'm sorry to interrupt your homeroom classes this is just what I wanted to say. Any questions contact me, or the assistant principals." The principal was done talking.

"Jeez, they're just now trying to do something?" Akihiko asked. "It's okay, they won't stop us." Takano whispered. "You sure? They added police." Nowaki said. "I known but they won't do anything off school grounds. Just feel pity." Takano replied.

Everyone headed back to their home rooms. "If you have any questions from the assembly I don't mind answering some." The home room teacher said, confused. "No one?" "Okay carry on with your day then." Before anyone could talk the bell rang. "See you all later." The teacher flipped open a magazine from his desk.

"That was the most weirdest assembly I've ever witnessed." Kisa commented. "What even was that." Ritsu asked dodging some students who were running in the hallways. "Probably they figured out they've had bad reputation." Kisa suggested. "I bet they couldn't stand having a four star rating on the Internet." Ritsu joked. Kisa laughed.

Kisa and Ritsu made it in their first period class. "Okay today we are going to..." The voice faded as Ritsu zoned out. "Ritsu? Ritsu?!" The teacher yelled to get his attention. "Huh?" Ritsu asked confused. "If you aren't going to pay attention to me then at least look in my direction." The teacher said, sighing. "Sorry, Sensei." Ritsu said.  "Okay continuing..."

Something grabbed everyone's attention. "Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt your class, but have you seen An Kohinata?" A random male teacher said out of breath. "No, I don't even know who she is." The teacher replied. "Fuck!" The male teacher ran back out. Just then everyone started whispering.

"I bet she went home." Kisa whispered to Ritsu. "She wasn't in the assembly." A random student across them said. "Enough class! An's problem is her problem not us. I'm sure she's okay." The teacher tried to recover. The students stopped whispering. "Thank you." The teacher said.

The announcement came on a few minutes later, "An Kohinata, please report to the office, I repeat, An Kohinata, please report to the office, thank you."

The students started whispering again. "I can't believe An is missing." Ritsu said. "I hope I didn't upset her in the morning." Kisa worried. "You're fine, she was mad at me, not you." Ritsu reassured Kisa.

A/N: I finally got this chapter out. Update will be soon. I tried to leave it at a cliff hanger. Hopefully y'all are liking this so far!