Chapter 20: Dates 2

"Misaki, can you turn these books in the library for me?" The teacher asked. Misaki was focused on his notebook,  then looked up. "Uh, sure." Misaki got up and took the books from the teacher to turn it into the library. "Make sure to be quick!" The teacher yelled at him as Misaki opened the door. "I will." Misaki replied back.

The library wasn't far from the classroom. It only took one hallway to get there. Misaki fast walked to make it more quicker to get there. No one was in the library when Misaki opened the door so he sighed as made it to the return slot. After Misaki put the books in the slot he began to head back to the classroom.

As Misaki was down the hallway, something tripped him. Misaki was confused as nobody was in the hallway. Misaki quickly got up, but when he looked down to see what tripped him, it was a journal. Misaki picked up the journal and decided to turn it into the lost and found.

Misaki's curiosity took over him, so he opened the journal to see what was inside. On the first page was what shocked Misaki.

MISAKI I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS. MEET ME AT THE LIBRARY DURING LUNCH. I GUESS YOU CAN ALREADY TELL WHO I AM.

Misaki stared at the note on the first page for a while trying to figure out who it was. Misaki flipped through other pages to only see the rest were blank. Misaki thought for a moment to remember the only one who would invite him to meet him at the library was Akihiko, one of the brothers.

'Wait a minute, I didn't see anyone near me, so how did he know where I was?' Misaki thought as he was returning back to his classroom. Misaki decided to brush it off, and meet Akihiko at lunch.

Chiaki's stomach growled, Chiaki sighed at remembering the fact that he didn't eat at all in the morning. Chiaki raised his hand pretending he had to use the restroom, but instead go to the vending machine. "Yes, Chiaki?" The teacher asked after she finished her sentence.

"Can I use the restroom?" Chiaki asked. "Yes, but please hurry I'm teaching an important lesson." The teacher responded. "Thank you!" Chiaki quickly left the classroom. He fast-walked to the vending machine that was near the cafeteria.

Chiaki luckily had some cents in his pocket so he could get a snack. Chiaki reached the vending machine, and took out enough money for the chips he wanted. He inserted the money into the slot and pushed the number code to the chips. The chips didn't come down.

"Come on..." Chiaki whispered to himself as the chips still haven't fallen down yet. Chiaki decided to pound on the machine hoping the snack will fall down that way. So he did exactly that. "What are you doing?" A familiar voice asked behind him.

"AHH-" Chiaki quickly turned around to see one of the brothers, Hatori. "Keep quiet someone might hear you and we may end up in detention for causing such noise." Hatori said. "You startled me!" Chiaki replied. "Why were you banging on the vending machine?" Hatori asked.

"My snack won't come down." Chiaki said. "You inserted the money and everything?" "Yes." "Let me try something." Hatori walked up to the vending machine and shook it. "What are you doi-" Chiaki was interrupted by the chips falling down.

"Here." Hatori bent down and received the chips from the slot at the bottom and handed it to Chiaki. Chiaki took the chips and blushed a little. "Uh thanks." Chiaki managed. "No problem." Hatori replied. "I guess I better get going now." Chiaki said. 

"Wait-" Hatori grabbed Chiaki's arm, making Chiaki blush even more. "I have something I want to ask you." Hatori said. "Huh?" Chiaki was confused. "Will you go out with me?" Hatori asked. "Huh?!" Chiaki was even more confused now.

"I really like you so I want to go out with you." Hatori said. Chiaki's face was bright red at this point. "Oh uh..." Chiaki tried getting words out, but couldn't. "It's fine if you don't." Hatori said. "No, I mean sure..." Chiaki said lowering his head. 

Hatori smiled, "Great, see you later." Hatori walked off into the distance leaving Chiaki confused and all red. Chiaki returned back to his classroom hiding the chips. 

LUNCH

"Guys, I have to go to the library again."Misaki told his friends. "Really? Okay then." Ritsu said. "I'm sorry, I'll hang out with you guys later." Misaki said.

Misaki made it into the library and of course looked for Akihiko. Misaki went to the usually spot, and saw Akihiko sitting down at the table he usually sits at, reading a book. Misaki went over there, and Akihiko noticed Misaki making his way towards the table. 

"Hey Misaki, I guess you got my note." Akihiko said. "Yeah." Misaki said. "Anyways why did you ask me to come here?" Misaki asked. "I actually asked you to come here to read more parts of my new story."  Akihiko said waving his journal in the air. 

"Really?" Misaki asked. "Yes, here." Akihiko handed Misaki his journal. "By the way feel free to criticize my work. Or add new suggestions." Akihiko said. Misaki opened the journal where he read last and began reading the new addition.

"So do you like it so far?" Akihiko asked as Misaki was almost on the last page of the updated chapter. "This is such an in depth story how do you do stuff like this?" Misaki asked. "I don't know I just use my imagination I guess." Akihiko replied. 

"Yeah but this is really good." Misaki said. "I'm glad you think that way." Akihiko smiled. Misaki noticed Akihiko's smile and blushed. Misaki buried his face in the journal to ignore him.

Once Misaki finished up the last page of the updated journal he handed it back to Akihiko. "It's really awesome so far! I can't for you to write more in it." Misaki complemented. "Thank you." Akihiko replied. 

"Also Misaki, will you go on a date with me? It would make it easier for you to see my updates on the story." Akihiko asked. Misaki looked at Akihiko shocked. "On a date?" Misaki hesitated. "Yeah. I'm taking a liking on you." Akihiko said.

"I don't know..." Misaki said blushing. "So  is that a yes or a no?" Akihiko asked. Misaki looked down at the floor with his face all red. "I guess..." Misaki silently said. "What?" Akihiko asked. "I KNOW YOU HEARD ME!" Misaki yelled.

"Be quiet we are in a library." Akihiko said. Misaki fell deeper in his chair of embarrassment.  

A/N: I'm really sorry for the long wait for the new chapter :/ I knew I wouldn't really have the time to update on vacation, my relatives non stopped asked me to do stuff, and I updated at least paragraph by paragraph. I just decided to leave it alone to enjoy the rest of my vacation. So I'm finally back :D Like I said I'm extremely sorry for the long wait. Hopefully I will get back to my regular update schedule, which is either every other day or within two days of update. By the way the next chapter will focus on Takano and Ritsu. Anyways thanks for reading!