Chapter 7: Rumors

"The six of you detention!" The assistant principal yelled. "What did we do?" Takano asked. "There's tons of students saying you spray painted a satanic sign in red on the bathroom walls." "You're right, it was us." Takano said. "What? Takan-" Yukina whispered but was stopped.

"Shh." Takano hushed quietly. "Detention, for a week!" The assistant principal left the room, slamming the door on them. "Why did you tell him we did it we didn't even do it?!" Yukina asked. "If we tell him we didn't, it'll just cause more problems, anyways the six friends have detention for a week remember?" Takano said.

"Yeah." They all mumbled. "I don't mind detention." Hatori said. "Are we meeting them for lunch?" Nowaki asked. "Maybe, but we need to get a date with them, alone." Takano said. "How are we going to do that without them getting suspicious on who we are?" Akihiko asked. "We'll find a way, just try to make conversations with them, once you get in the right spot you know what to do." Takano said. "Yes." They all replied.

"Ritsu, did you know they dropped the swimming club for this year?" Kisa asked. "Really?" Ritsu said. "The swimmers refused to use the pool once the investigation was over." "I wouldn't want to swim in that pool either to be honest." Ritsu said.

"Onodera Ritsu, Kisa Shouta, Chiaki Yoshino, Takahashi Misaki, Kamijou Hiroki, and Takatsuki Shinobu, please report to the office." Ritsu sighed.

"Are we in trouble?" Misaki asked. "Well, no." The principal said. "Then why did you bring us here?" Misaki asked. "I'm getting to that." The principal snapped.  "The reason why I called the six of you in here is to ask you some quick questions revolving around yesterday." She started. "Kamijou, please come to my office we talk first, since you were the first one to find the body." Hiroki stood up and followed the principal into a separate room.

"I thought she was going to bring us all into a room." Shinobu said. "Same here, do you think we can hear what they're saying?" Chiaki asked. They all leaned closer to the door, and heard a gibberish on the other side. "It's no use." Kisa said.

"How about we just ask Hiroki when he gets out." Ritsu said. "Good idea." Misaki said.

A few minutes of Hiroki being in the room, he came out and sat down on a nearby chair by the door. "Okay, Chiaki, you're next." Chiaki stood up and went for his turn.

"What was she asking you?" Misaki asked Hiroki. Hiroki made an impression of the principle's voice, "So Kamijou, how did you react when you first saw the body in the filter tube, is your arm better?" Hiroki's voice went to normal. "Normal stuff that the police was asking.

"At least we get to skip class for this." Kisa said.

LUNCH

"Stop right there." The cafeteria lady said as Ritsu forgot he wasn't allowed in there. "I didn't bring any lunch, and I'm starving." Ritsu said. The lunch lady sighed. "Okay, I'll go get you your lunch, remember to bring your lunch for the next four days." The lunch lady said as she went into the cafeteria.

"Here." The lunch lady handed Ritsu a tray with the normal food they give out. "Here's my money." Ritsu handed her the lunch money. "Thank you." She grabbed the money, and then left.

Ritsu headed to the roof of the school. "Hey, Ritsu!" Misaki said. "Hey, I got my lunch." "How did you get your lunch if you're not allowed in there?" Hiroki asked. "The lunch lady went in and gave me my lunch, I gave her my money for the lunch." Ritsu replied.

"I'm sure she gladly gave you lunch since what happened." Hiroki said. "I know right." Chiaki said. "Did you all bring your lunch? If not I can split some of my food." Ritsu asked. "Yeah." They responded.

They heard some students talking in the distance. "I heard it was that guy, Takano." A girl whispered to her friend. "That's weird he's so hot, why would he do that?" The other female student whispered. "I know, but who else was near there, he's so mysterious."

"Isn't Takano the guy from the roof the other day?"Kisa asked. "Yeah, why would they accuse him?" Ritsu asked. "Maybe someone saw him do it." Misaki suggested.

"Or they hate him." Shinobu said.  "Speaking of which, where are they? They always come here during lunch?" Hiroki asked. "No idea." Chiaki said.

DETENTION

"Today, all of you are going to clean the school's classrooms." The principal said. "Haven't we had enough of cleaning?" Hiroki asked. "Not the other students showing up, it'll be quicker with twelve students."  "There's going to be six more with us?" Ritsu asked. "Yes. That's what I said." The principal replied.

"Hanaka-Sensei, what do you want us to do?" A familiar voice asked. "Oh, you guys are finally here." Sure enough it was Takano's group. "What are guys doing here?!" Ritsu asked. "We got detention." Takano replied. "No, I know that but-." "They are in here for spray painting a satanic sign on school property." The principal interrupted.

They all stared at them. "Spray-painted?" Ritsu asked. "Yes, know they are going to clean that off while you clean the classrooms." The principal handed them some soap and water with a sponge. "This sucks." Kisa said.

"I know right I hate cleaning." Chiaki said. "You're lazy that's why." Hiroki said. "Yeah, but still." Chiaki tried defending himself. "Don't worry we all hate cleaning." Shinobu said.

"Your name is Onodera Ritsu, right?" Takano asked. "Uh yea." Ritsu replied nervously. "Wait why weren't you all at lunch?" Misaki asked. "We were getting a lecture on not to ruin schools property. " Takano said. "Oh."

"I don't see you all cleaning!" The principal yelled. "Sorry!" They all started cleaning.

A/N: Sorry this is so short, I had a busy day today, and I'll try to get another chapter tomorrow that's long.